HI Im New

I

Indy_Jones88

Hello, im pretty new to message boards but starting to figure it out lol. 1 thing im not new to is Indiana Jones. I have been a fan for all of my life, 15 years. I have seen the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectaular 2 times and i am a major collector on whatever i can get my hands on which is not much lol. I check out Indiana Jones web sites 4 to 5 times a day looking for new announcements and such. I cant wait till Indy IV comes out (cross ure fingers) I look forward to posting and replying to many threads in the coming years.

Thanks,
Indy_Fan88

I

Indy_Jones88

Fedora

Actually the first time i saw the stunt spectaular i bought a fedora. That was when i was 5. The second time i saw the show was this year on spring break. I am now 15 and cant afford to buy another fedora so i try to make the 1st 1 fit. after about 2 minutes i get a terrible headache lol.

Off the subject , how do u get the indy pics under ure name?????

Tennessee R

Click on the button to the top right "User CP"
then, it's under one of the subcatagories at the bottom of the page under "Avatars"

And Welcome

I

Indy_Jones88

Thx

Ok, thx for the advice all. Also I feel very welcome, Thank You All

Junior Jones

After being gone so long, it almost feels like we're all new!

I lurked a lot before, but its nice to see a lot of familiar names back already.

And if I understood Gilles's announcement, you can't choose an avatar until you've posted at least 100 times.

Finn

Staff member
Yep... so it is. The times of insane flooding are back. Though it is a good thing that the ones you get to use when you reach the marker of 10 000 aren't the coolest ones around... so we might have a <i>slight</i> chance to keep this place clean.

intergamer

How does that work? At what levels do you unlock different avatars? I assume its not just 100 and 10,000. So how do I know which avatars out of the selection available to me are from which milestone?

I

Indy_Jones88

Thx

Thank you all for making a new guy feel welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all better. And thx for the advice to. I cant wait till i get 100 so i can pick my pic. lol. I will also look into that website about fedoras renderking. (Hope i spelled it right, srry if i didnt)

intergamer

thank you sir

by happy coincidence, the one I chose (and my favorite out of all of the avatars) is also from the highest level of avatar I can use, lending it some exclusiveness too (although vaxer seems to share my taste)

I

Indy_Jones88

hi

cool, im glad u have ure fav avatar. Lets go round and name ure 1 favorite indy item u own.

My Favorite is my 10th Anniversry Raiders of the Lost Ark Poster. I got it on qvc and there were only 500 made. Mine is number 157, It is gold and black and has indy (chest up) holding his whip. It is very cool.

So what is everybody elses fav item.

Tessa

Moderator Emeritus
WElcome to the Raven, where the drinks flow freely. Watch out for kevin, he throws a mean right hook :)

I

Indy_Jones88

Question

I have a question. When do i officially become a non-noobie??? lol. Is it a certain amount of time or so many posts or what???

Finn

Staff member
Well, Junior, that actually depends on that how memorable character you turn yourself to be around here... you know, you're spontaneously referred in other people's posts and you can keep tabs on that are you considered as integral part of the forum. When it comes to posting, keep in mind that quality always walks over quantity. You will be a reggie when no one (or at least the majority of regulars) considers you as one of them. (But that doesn't mean that we'd look the newbies down any more than we look the more experienced ones.) ;)