Travel Plans

Magda

Got any for 2005? As usual, because of my passion for traveling, I am seriously considering going to Europe again in the summer. Z, are you still tagging along? :D

Went to New Zealand (north island) last year and would now like to visit the south island including Queenstown (the adventure capital of the world) in 2005. :D

Neolithic

I visited New Zealand in January last year and did some hiking (or tramping as they call it in NZ). It's one of the most beautiful places in the world. I went to a lot of Lord of the Rings locations as well for kicks. I'm definately going again- New Zealand is a great country for a holiday.

This year I'd like to go back to London (if I can get a job there) and see more of Europe as well.

Last edited:

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I love traveling! I just can't really do that anymore. Beeing a student , the only time I could go traveling is during the summer vacations but that's when I work for money :)()... I 'm hoping on my parent's generosity, for next christmas holliday, we "could" go to Egypt. What sucks the most is that even as we speak, my sister is in Brazil telling me every week how much I would love it! It's very frustrating... :whip:sister

Ska

My fiancee and I are thinking about a cruise for our honeymoon...AHHHHHH...Can't believe I'm getting married in September!!!

I would love to take a cruise to Mexico and visit a Mayan pyramid. Then I could die a happy man.

- Brandon

Snakewhip_Sable

BlackWhskyBlaze said:
...in order to make it interesting, I may have to trespass...

It's called Urban Exploration and if you throw in a little social engineering, you oughta have a great time! Take pictures. :)

Me, I'm going to Long Beach, California next week to meet the IndyGearheads at the Queen Mary mini-summit. 1,200 miles isn't all that far, but it's been ages since I've been anywhere.

Finn

Staff member
The buses don't go directly there. Besides, it's close enough and part of the same conurbation anyway, colon-filer.

Tennessee R

SKAbatula! Congratulations!!!!
And I wish you many happy years of adventure together!

I always wanted to film a movie in Brazil. I think that it would be a great place for a hideout warehouse, and I am writing a script now that includes that.

I'll probably be heading back to Israel in about a month.

lol, SKAbatula congrats on ur marriage, i wish u the best!! :whip:

What about south america?? I know uve been talking of Brazil, what about Argentina or Peru or Mexico?? ;)

Sparrow

Might as well chime in.

I don't really have big plans this year - just the annual family vacation. We'll be heading out to California this year (Disneyland, Hollywood, San Fran, etc). This will be my first time away from the east coast, so I'm excited. :cool:

Flasha_tasha

Hello Everyone I'm New to this website...lovin it....Indiana Jones is my hero!!! I have a great passion for travel exploration.....this year I'm going on a roadtrip to Scotland in May, Ireland in June hopefully Iceland in september. Also excited about end of Jan as I'm doing an expedition with Ray Mears The Heroes of Telemark Expedition - Retracing Their Journey check out the Ray Mear site if your into survival holidays

http://www.raymears.com/courses.cfm?id=182

Anyways very excited about this website so come & chat to me or give us some tips

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, Flasha_tasha.