Hello From a Indy film Maker

JoelM

I am in the middle of filming an Indy movie and i get to play indiana jones which is a dream i've had since i was a little lad i'm 17 and found this place through Indygear.com

see yah around! :hat:

Niteshade007

No, actually my name is Andrew. My screenname (I use it for everything)is from a James Bond game that came out when I was in like 8th grade. I've just never gotten around to changing it.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Niteshade007 said:
No, actually my name is Andrew. My screenname (I use it for everything)is from a James Bond game that came out when I was in like 8th grade. I've just never gotten around to changing it.

You're a dude? Your username makes you sound like a chick!!! But, I figured it was from the James Bond game. I've got a copy at home.

Anyway... Great to see an Indy Filmmaker here. I've always wanted to make an Indy fan film but haven't had anyone interested down here in doing one. I look forward to seeing it as a lover of the Indiana Jones movies and aspiring filmmaker.

Welcome to the Raven, JoelM!:hat:

Finn

Staff member
Niteshade007 said:
My screenname (I use it for everything)is from a James Bond game that came out when I was in like 8th grade.
Wasn't that character a chick?

fixer79

Violet Indy said:
You're a dude? Your username makes you sound like a chick!!!
Finn said:
Wasn't that character a chick?

Here we go doubting the sex of a forum member again ;)
Of course, no one said he wasn't a girl... He's also got a female avatar...
Maybe Andrew can be a girl's name... like Leslie, Terry or... uh... Matthew.
:p
Anyway, good luck with that Indy film, Joel! ;)

Finn

Staff member
fixer79 said:
Here we go doubting the sex of a forum member again ;)
Yeah, I was purely refering to the character he took his alias from (amazing what tarp mind can store), not the member himself.

Niteshade007

Ok...

Yes, I'm a guy.
Yes, Niteshade was a girl, but I had both the girl and the guy with the 007...it made sense when I was in 8th grade...

The avatar doesn't help. I think I'll change it soon.

*Edit: Changed. I was waiting until I got 500 posts to get that Belloq, but this one will suffice for now.

So, in summary:
I am a guy. I like girls. I have a guy as an avatar. A guy and girl as my screenname, but I don't feel like changing it.

fixer79

Thanks for straightenin' it out, Shade! ;)

By the way, -quick question- what OO7 game was that?

And Joel, could you tell us a bit more about your project? What will your film be about? Or do we have to wait until it's released? ;)

JoelM

fixer79 said:
Thanks for straightenin' it out, Shade! ;)

By the way, -quick question- what OO7 game was that?

And Joel, could you tell us a bit more about your project? What will your film be about? Or do we have to wait until it's released? ;)

index.php

We had a bit of complications but we overcame them and came away with a couple good shots the first two days

come see our forum http://jjzfilms.freeforums.org

JoelM

Violet Indy said:
You're a dude? Your username makes you sound like a chick!!! But, I figured it was from the James Bond game. I've got a copy at home.

Anyway... Great to see an Indy Filmmaker here. I've always wanted to make an Indy fan film but haven't had anyone interested down here in doing one. I look forward to seeing it as a lover of the Indiana Jones movies and aspiring filmmaker.

Welcome to the Raven, JoelM!:hat:

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!

i've wanted to make one since i was a little kid and haven't got anyone interested until now (and i'm 17) :)

No Ticket

Um, welcome to The Raven! :hat:

Always cool to meet film makers. I kind of want to make a film myself. Not necessarily an Indy one, but I do want to make something.

Oh and Nightshade... I thought you were a chick too. lol. Sorry!

JoelM

No Ticket said:
Um, welcome to The Raven! :hat:

Always cool to meet film makers. I kind of want to make a film myself. Not necessarily an Indy one, but I do want to make something.

It's a load of Fun!