Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

monkey man

Got the Ark today. Sent stickers 5/22 for anyone still waiting.

Wasn't sure about buying 4 figs for this. Glad I did. 2 Thumbs up. Must have for any Indy/Raiders fan.

iLUVINDY

monkey man said:
Got the Ark today. Sent stickers 5/22 for anyone still waiting.

Wasn't sure about buying 4 figs for this. Glad I did. 2 Thumbs up. Must have for any Indy/Raiders fan.

I sent my stickers 5/27, hopefully I should receive it soon. CANT WAIT!!!

Goonie

Thanks for posting the pics of the Ark for all those that have done it in this thread and the other. Does anyone have the size dimensions or could anyone post a photo with the Ark in their hand? - I just want to see how big it is.

I still need to get one more 12" Figure and then I can send away for mine.

DarthMickey

it's big.Allot bigger than I was expecting I'll post some pics later when I'm at Home. Perfect in scale with the 12" dolls.

CommanderDude

oh nice, hope i'll get mine soon too :D

looks like the head is removeable!? that would be very cool ... i guess it means i need three of these :D :D :D

Mortis

Goonie said:
Thanks for posting the pics of the Ark for all those that have done it in this thread and the other. Does anyone have the size dimensions or could anyone post a photo with the Ark in their hand? - I just want to see how big it is.

I still need to get one more 12" Figure and then I can send away for mine.

That's why I took a piture of it with the 12" Indiana Jones, so you can see how big it is.

HovitosKing

KMcCallister said:
Hasbro's about 48 hours away from breaking their "10-12 weeks" promise on the Crystal Skeletons.

I wouldn't hold my breath. A recent email I sent them established that there was no shipping date set, as of a few days ago.

indyclone25

KMcCallister said:
Hasbro's about 48 hours away from breaking their "10-12 weeks" promise on the Crystal Skeletons.
thats if you sent them in on the may 2nd or when they cashed your check --- cause if its when they cashed your check you still have 3-4 weeks

HovitosKing

indyclone25 said:
thats if you sent them in on the may 2nd or when they cashed your check --- cause if its when they cashed your check you still have 3-4 weeks

If it's the latter, they're hiding behind semantics. If a kid is told 10-12 weeks, and he mails his stickers on May 2, he expects a damn figure in 10-12 weeks. Not 10-12 weeks after some Hasbro schmuck cashes his check. If they meant this, they should have stated that on the stickers, application, website, etc. I think Hasbro has handled this entire IJ figure campaign pretty badly, imo.

indyclone25

HovitosKing said:
If it's the latter, they're hiding behind semantics. If a kid is told 10-12 weeks, and he mails his stickers on May 2, he expects a damn figure in 10-12 weeks. Not 10-12 weeks after some Hasbro schmuck cashes his check. If they meant this, they should have stated that on the stickers, application, website, etc. I think Hasbro has handled this entire IJ figure campaign pretty badly, imo.
--- i agree i was hoping that they would do them as the y went sent in which would have (for me anyways ) the next day may 2nd cause i would love to get my skeletons and i want my ark and my little horse --- but yeah hasbro really didnt think much about the way to handle it

michael crawfor

My review of the Hasbro Ark

When I got back from SDCC, I had a nice surprise from Hasbro - my mail away sixth scale Ark of the Covenant! Considering this guy only costs $10 shipping and handling (assuming you wanted four 12" Indy figures...you did want four 12" Indy figures, right?), it's very impressive. It's got a couple issues here and there, but the quality and appearance are good enough to put it with your Sideshow or Medicom Indy display as well.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

HovitosKing

From your review:

All three of the mail-aways seem to be shipping right now, so you best get moving on gathering up those stickers and sending them in, lest you end up doing the Ebay boogie later on.

Is this true? Are the crystal skeletons shipping right now? Because Hasbro is telling me they have no ship date set at this time.