Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

Spalkomania

Mine has arrived as well! :D

CrystalSkeleton.jpg

I only mailed my redemtion form on the 14th of July.

Indy~Annie

i sent out for the Crystal skeleton 12 days ago (yes im counting.lol) and i just now saw what it looked like thanks to indyclone25.:D

i would love to get the Ark but i would have to buy the scary toys.:( to bad there weird looking.bummer

Indy~Annie

this was the first time i ever sent out something like that....i spent the last 10 minutes having so much fun.( it may sound dumb but i had a huge grin on my face the whole time.he he)

Dr._Jones_Jr.

Spalkomania said:
Mine has arrived as well! :D

CrystalSkeleton.jpg

I only mailed my redemtion form on the 14th of July.

I mailed two of my crystal skeletons out in may. WTF is going on here. We're getting closer and closer to almost 4 months now.

inky_skin

Goonie said:
Did the skeleton come in a plain white box or in a crate style box?

We got the plain white mailer box here in the UK - no reason given. Personally, I would have liked that 'crate' style that Spalkomania got in Australia. Did you guys get the accompanying letter from Hasbro Customer Services ? Nice to see that it was actually hand-signed (probably by some poor intern).

Spalkomania

inky_skin said:
We got the plain white mailer box here in the UK - no reason given. Personally, I would have liked that 'crate' style that Spalkomania got in Australia. Did you guys get the accompanying letter from Hasbro Customer Services ? Nice to see that it was actually hand-signed (probably by some poor intern).

Yes, mine came with a tax invoice letter from HCS Australia.

HovitosKing

Ok, has anyone in the US received their damn crystal skeleton action figure yet? Attention Assbro: I sent you my stickers and check the day after your Indy line hit retail stores...where the hell is my mail-away figure?

From Assbro website:

"Your exclusive item will be mailed to you within approximately 10-12 weeks from receipt of your redemption request."

Within 3 months of receiving my stickers? WTF? What is the holdup?

Uki

THey're out to get you HovitosKing! I've got your back, man.

...That and they haven't sent my four skeletons yet either.:mad:

HovitosKing

Uki said:
THey're out to get you HovitosKing! I've got your back, man.

...That and they haven't sent my four skeletons yet either.:mad:

I don't think they're out to get us, I think they've just had their thumbs up their asses. I'd at least like an update email or note in the mail, because this really is a huge time lag.

iLUVINDY

wellofthesouls.com has reported that someone in the U.S. has gotten the first Crystal Skeleton, they have begun shipping!!!!!!!