Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

Dr._Jones_Jr.

I live in Buffalo, NY and I havent gotten the Ark or two Crystal Skeletons. Is the Ark just as much of a stranger as the skeletons have been?

ForbiddenEye

I finally got mine down in Florida!

Visual proof...
picture.php

Great figure!
(y)

Silent_Rob

Got my crystal skeleton today, in California. The only drawback is the box came torn and opened. The post office or mailman put a rubberband around it just to keep it closed. Fortunately, everything inside is in perfect shape. Hopefully my second one will come in better shape.

Goonie

I'm in BC, Canada, I still haven't got mine. I noticed the mail away address is in Bozeman, Montana. It's only about a 6 hours drive from here. Should've just jumped in my car and picked it up.;)

I should have two coming in the mail and I have yet to send away for my third. I also still haven't mailed away for my 12 inch ark, hopefully this week.

FETT1

Goonie said:
I'm in BC, Canada, I still haven't got mine. I noticed the mail away address is in Bozeman, Montana. It's only about a 6 hours drive from here. Should've just jumped in my car and picked it up.;)

I should have two coming in the mail and I have yet to send away for my third. I also still haven't mailed away for my 12 inch ark, hopefully this week.

....And as usual we CANUCKS continue to wait...man it sucks when the rest of the FREE WORLD get their freebie's(SNICKER SNICKER).....before us!!:(

ChromiumBlue37

It's absolutely MASSIVE, as it should be! Too bad this was not in the Deluxe figure assortment. That way we could build up an Akator throne room!

DutchIndy

Very nice pics indeed!!! Can't wait any longer for my Skeleton! :D Whooo! I did receive ANOTHER letter from hasbro though. It says that the figures will be available in Holland around August/September.

phantom train

Just got the Crystal Skeleton yesterday in the mail - it looks great, and I like the way it was packaged. This is definitely the best out of all of the KOTCS figures.

DIrishB

Dr._Jones_Jr. said:
Just so everyone knows, the figures are numbered. Look under the throne. mines like 81,181 or something. Have a look.

Its not just a serial number or something? If they are numbered, thats pretty cool. Its also encouraging if that number reflects around how many were produced (100,000...?). I really need to get one of these (only recently started collecting the 3 3/4" Indy figures).

monkey man

I received my Crystal Skeleton today. I sent my redemption on 5/12.
I like the figure but.....
Here's my beef. The box came very mangled. It's a miracle that the figure didn't get damaged. I mean mangled. I can't figure out how to post a pic or I would.
Hasbro needs to do better with their shipping. My Ark box had some scuffs but the skeleton box was crushed and I mean crushed. I'm a collector and wanted the box. I'll keep it but I'm not even close to happy about it.
Another thing. The box wasn't taped shut or sealed. Anybody could have opened it and removed the contents.
I'm tempted to write a letter to Hasbro. I might just do it too. They need to be set straight.
Sorry to vent but any collectors out there know where I'm coming from.
At least I got the figure in one piece. Love the figure and the throne. Hate Hasbro's shipping practices.