KOTCS DVD Fan Cover

foreignerfred

indyclone25 said:
here they are in all their glory
66633_IJ4Cover01_122_903lo.jpg

66637_IJ4Cover02_122_637lo.jpg

GREAT! Thank you so much for posting these!!!

Are these the highest resolution possible?

indyclone25

yes they are --- i made copies and put them in the video cases and you couldn't tell there werent part of a set ---------

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
tempus31 said:
hope you don't mind me posting this?
boxset for the whole film series i done a few months back

0b5ebe6f.jpg

damien

Nice work but the hat at the back cover definitly needs a change.

foreignerfred

foreignerfred said:
GREAT! Thank you so much for posting these!!!

Are these the highest resolution possible?

Can someone please help me find these in HIGH RESOLUTION?! I printed out these covers, and they're blurry.

And I don't have a myspace account, so could you post any high res pics here?

Ff

The Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark

Episode 100 of The Indy Cast is around the corner and Indy Trivia is offering an EXCELLENT fan made DVD copy of The Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark to the listeners. Answer the "Making of Question" and you will be entered into a drawing for one of THREE copies.

I'm just starting to get the hang of Photoshop, so if anyone can come up with a better cover, have at it...come up with a better DVD cover and you may get your own copy too!

4409680402_e4612608d2.jpg

indyclone25

oh i like this i'm going to use that as my dvd cover for the making of raiders i have on dvd ( i burned the great movie stunts and the making of raiders from vhs to dvd last year and made copies for a few people in the forum , and you know who you are:D )and have it in my collection

indyclone25

Lego Indy said:
Great work indyclone!!!! (y)
i can't take the creating credit on those covers , i just found them on various sites and such , but i just wanted to share them with everyone .