Your Confessions.

indy34

Indy~Annie said:
lol besides you Simon!!! I get all the eye candy I want when I get home to bebo.^-^ I mean as in when I go to the store...there's no guys that look good...(like eye candy you Simon.hehehehe) maybe its just here....or maybe im going at wrong times...hmmmmm....thats probably it....since the only times I go to wal~mart is when its very late....uhhhh
oh my mistake I thought you said other people who want to look at you:hat:

The_Raiders

Indy~Annie said:
well theres a lot of handsome men here at the Raven so whats wrong with my wal~mart?O-o is it just the goth hang out?lol

Would I be included amongst these handsome men? Me and my natuaral "Harrison Ford" looks. :p

brookystreet

1. Damned GCSEs :mad:

I've just noticed how much of my time they take.

Every week I have TWO after-school revision lessons AND I have just done TWO essays tonight AND I've got THREE exams tomorrow!

AKASJDKLAJFLKSADJFKLSDJFLKDGLKFKGHDFKLHGDFKLHKLTSDJHLIJET!"£!£""&*)(o}aw
TRF235

(Sorry, just needed to get it all out. I'm sure that you'll understand ;))

2. I have never, EVER, had a Martini in my 8 years of being a Bond fan!

I know you'll recount how I'm only 14 but it's very ironic that a Bond fan who's had beer, wine and various spirits has never had a Martini.

Niteshade007

Speaking of...

My friends make fun of me because I like martinis. In fact, I hate beer. My favorite kind of martini? Sour Appletini. Oh, I love coconut rum also. Basically, if it's a fruity drink, I like it. Go ahead, judge me.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
^ Don't worry, I hate beer too and got criticised over it on a film set once.

Anyway...

I confess that I had my very first shot of tequila 2 weeks ago!

And I still don't see what the big deal about tequila is!!!

Indy~Annie

gear guardian said:
Well that's your problem; you're going to Wal*Mart...

Cheap, crappy, corporate, plastic poop.

And commercial too. That accounts for the Emos.

lol very true.;) I never seen the commercials I dont have real tv.

The_Raiders said:
Would I be included amongst these handsome men? Me and my natuaral "Harrison Ford" looks.

lol sure. ^-^

indy34 said:
oh my mistake I thought you said other people who want to look at you

lol no....yeah that too.:p hehe
gear guardian is right I just shouldnt go to wal~mart.:rolleyes:

Agent Crab

Niteshade007 said:
Speaking of...

My friends make fun of me because I like martinis. In fact, I hate beer. My favorite kind of martini? Sour Appletini. Oh, I love coconut rum also. Basically, if it's a fruity drink, I like it. Go ahead, judge me.

I like Mixed drinks.

Beer is nasty in my opinion.

Hawkeye

I confess that I celebrated my ex becoming single yesterday. Like, got up and danced to really upbeat music. And do I regret it? No sir.

sarah navarro

I confess that there would no chance i could have passed my chemistry class this year without cheating off my friend from class (who by the way wasnt even in the class he just sat around in there):eek:

AlivePoet

Niteshade007 said:
Speaking of...

Hey, I'm with you...never much cared for beer personally. Since I've been living in South Korea, I have thoroughly enjoyed soju...like a very nice vodka. But nothing will cure my craving for fine wine like the beverage itself.

I confess I really like Matt deMille, and sometimes...just sometimes I write things for comedic effect, (even though some people are slow on the uptake), not withstanding the effectiveness of my choice of words, ect.

DiscoLad

Raced a soccer mom the other day down the highway at 95 in a 55...

What she started it when she laughed at the toilet paper covered shave cuts on my face from this morning...

And yeah..I won when I cut her off. Stick that in your Mini-Van and carpool it!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I confess I really like Matt deMille, and sometimes...just sometimes I write things for comedic effect, (even though some people are slow on the uptake), not withstanding the effectiveness of my choice of words, ect.

Just say three Hail Mary's every time you do it, and you're free to commit the sin again whenever you choose... :p

Montana Smith said:
Just say three Hail Mary's every time you do it, and you're free to commit the sin again whenever you choose... :p

The equation is a bit more complex, but thank the lord you're not MY preacher, preacher!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
The equation is a bit more complex, but thank the lord you're not MY preacher, preacher!

Do a bit of self-flagellation for good measure then. You never know, you might even enjoy it. ;)

metalinvader said:
OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
OH MY!..The Best thing to do ..is to sit very low in your seat:eek:

I confess..that when I was little...around 5 or 6..I used to canter around the yard....with the dogs:eek: ...It seemed like a good Idea at the time....:eek: ......but that was long ago;)