Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

InexorableTash

Starlog #66

Jumping back in time a bit, here's an interview with Frank Marshall from January '83, in an issue overflowing with Dark Crystal goodness (including a sketch gallery by Brian Froud.) I didn't include that, but I did leave in some of the epic advertisements that shared the pages with the Marshall interview, as well as a decent scan of the Richard Amsel poster.

Starlog 66 a.jpeg

Starlog 66 b.jpeg

Starlog 66 c.jpeg

Starlog 66 d.jpeg

Starlog 66 e.jpeg

Starlog 66 f.jpeg

That's the last of my Starlogs with Indy content. Hope you enjoyed them!

Stoo

Sakis said:
Great! I have the damn mag for four years and I don't know what on earth says.:eek:
Hi, Sakis. Just in case you haven't seen it yet, I started translating the Ronny Coutteure article here: Remembering Ronny Coutteure (Remy) 1951-2000

By any chance, do you have higher res scans? Some of the words are difficult to read. (If so, could you e-mail them to me?)
Montana Smith said:
Great posts, Inexorable! I'm loving all these old Starlog entries.(y)
Ditto. I think I have the Frank Marshall issue but definitely not the others. Thanks a bunch, Tash.:hat:

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Hi, Sakis. Just in case you haven't seen it yet, I started translating the Ronny Coutteure article here: Remembering Ronny Coutteure (Remy) 1951-2000

By any chance, do you have higher res scans? Some of the words are difficult to read. (If so, could you e-mail them to me?)

I hope your e-mail has free space! When you'll finish translating could you sent me the whole text?

Montana Smith

I found these again this morning, tucked away in a drawer. Temporarily lost, but never forgotten.

1984 Temple of Doom wipe-clean gaming cards that came with Smiths Crisps:

DSCN3834.jpg

DSCN3835.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Montana Smith said:
I found these again this morning, tucked away in a drawer. Temporarily lost, but never forgotten.

1984 Temple of Doom wipe-clean gaming cards that came with Smiths Crisps:

DSCN3834.jpg

DSCN3835.jpg

Wow! I remember these.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent! Are these the largest scans? Missed a page...
Having now read Mad, Cracked and Crazy, I wonder if I'll ever find where I saw that "Trailers of the Lost Park" parody so long ago...
Cracked24904.jpg

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks JuniorJones for this glimpse into beardless Spielberg's teenage girlfriend era! (I'll never read this post the same way again.) I wonder if he pronounces "lover" like Will Ferrell. Is a page missing?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Moedred said:
Thanks JuniorJones for this glimpse into beardless Spielberg's teenage girlfriend era! (I'll never read this post the same way again.) I wonder if he pronounces "lover" like Will Ferrell. Is a page missing?

Yes. Good Spot.

Image6-2.jpg

Image11-1.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image9-1.jpg

Image19.jpg