America's Stonehenge

Caitlin

Dude...Meowwrawwrrr! I think we can have a conversation with out calling others "sad". Yes I am sad that simple words and twisted meanings block the minds of otherwise knowledgeable persons. I think the work "Celts" has been used in the US mainly to describe nature worshiping peoples who came over to what is now Canada and upper new england.. What? You don't think those who came with and after Sinclair didn't have any of the "old world" beliefs still with them!?? You are wrong, my friend ..and there is proof in hills all around me.

Tennessee R

Yes, Caitlin, Clinton is a very spirited and highly exciteable person.
I still can't see how he can make a decision before looking at ALL of the facts.

Anyway, this probably would be considered endorsing a personal product, but as I doubt anyone would be interested in buying it, and as there is no other good source of information about this, I might as well let you know, there's a DVD called 'Kentucky Sun', concerning those inscriptions. I wish that there was info on the website itself, about this,

"A ONE HOUR DVD - KENTUCKY SUN
A one hour video presentation of the discovery of European inscriptions relating to sun worship in America, long before the time of Columbus. See inscriptions to Beltis, the wife of Bel (Biblical sun god Baal) atop the mountains of Southeastern Kentucky and visit an ancient cave on the Redbird River that aligns with the winter Solstice (Dec. 25)
http://www.toolong.com/order_form.htm "

And Gladhatter, I have found and printed out the book "Magnetic Currents" from online. Started reading a little of it.

Last edited:
Teh little man appearntly published a couple books on it but did not revela any of his secrets in them I guess. Not sure if that one is one of his or a modern view of it. But I understand that some medern scientist are making huge break throughs in magnatism and taking hte little mans work a lot more serious now. For sure I have seen them try to duplicate his work not using any thing but the largest equipment we have available today and they cannot . and he done it all by hand and by himself. Un real huh but this isn not anciet stuff and many people still living that knew him personally and was alive when he done the work.

"I think the work "Celts" has been used in the US mainly to describe nature worshiping peoples who came over to what is now Canada and upper new england"

"Celts", as a biologically distinct (Nothing at all to do with 'nature worship'.. the word in that case is 'Pagan' or "Hethan") people have been mostly extinct for about 500+ years... the exceptions being some very small pockets of "Celtic" DNA on some of the "British" islands like Skye, Lewis, White and possibly others...

You want to talk about "Twisted meanings" Look up Celt in a dictionary and note how often the term "PRE-ROMAN" is used... Then come back and talk to me about the people "in the hills all around you"... You're the one with the 'twisted meaning'...

"a decision before looking at ALL of the facts"
A) One NEVER has "ALL' the facts... There is always the possibilty of something new coming down the pike that tosses everything that came before it out on it's ear...

But, show me some facts about this "Viking" site in "Daniel Boone National Forest"... IF it IS a so called "Viking" or "Celtic" site, why then does Lanse Aux Meadows continue to be called "The Only Authenticated Viking Settlement In North America"???? I, as I said above, may only be an armchair historian/archeologist, but IF this "DB National Forest" find had ANY merit to it, I would have run across ref. to it long before hearing about it here...

"a conversation with out calling others "sad""
I didn't... Neither did TombReader... His use of the word 'sad' refers to the POOR level of archeology and research that goes into such wild, sensationalistic claims.... And he's right.. It is sad...

Last edited:

Brown Fedora

ClintonHammond said:
I didn't... Neither did TombReader... His use of the word 'sad' refers to the POOR level of archeology and research that goes into such wild, sensationalistic claims.... And he's right.. It is sad...

While I think that some elements of mytho-archaeology are valid, and while I don't think it's fair to insult anyone's intelligence, I think you're spot on here.

Three words:

Erich Von Daniken

He's even got his own theme-park in Switzerland now, incidentally. It's called "Von Daniken Land". I think I'd actually go, just to say I'd been there.

-Fed

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
ClintonHammond, there is a fine line between attacking a post and attacking the poster. Be careful with how you chose your words. We do not tolorate personal attacks here at the Raven. We can act as mature people here, right?

Flasha_tasha

That Coral Castle story is very intriguing but what I don't get is why did Edward Leedskalnin not tell anyone about how he moved the coral rocks?? I just don't get it!!!

As for the mystery Hill, I find it strange that Celts were in America. I have conduted a little research and have looked at the photo's of the so called "Oracle Chamber". From what I can make out (this is only hypothesis by the way), the Chamber seems to be built at a later stage (I don't know what era), it looks very advanced compared to the burial chambers I have seen in Scotland. But eh, what do I know??

Damn was gonna show you my photo's of the burial Chamber at the Callanish Standing stones in Isle of Harris - Outer Hebrides and my photo's of the Barpa Langais ruins South Uist but the Scanner is playing up :(. Will post them up when I manage to fix the scanner problem. You can then compared for yourself.

Have a look at these pictures instead;

http://www.odysseyadventures.ca/articles/stone-circles/callanish/callanish-chamber_tomb.htm

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/celynog/Scottish Islands/barpa_langass.htm

Flasha_tasha said:
That Coral Castle story is very intriguing but what I don't get is why did Edward Leedskalnin not tell anyone about how he moved the coral rocks?? I just don't get it!!!

Actually he did tell all taht ask.

He response each time: Its not hard if you know how :)

Why does David blain not tell how he does his stuff?

Flasha_tasha

David Blaine is for entertainment purposes only!! Whereas Edward Leedskalnin may have been able to change the way we use our energy source, which may be more resourceful than the current use of fossil fuels.

Excellent point and a good reason the fuff guys should not have beaten up the lil nerd and have him move the entire castle by hand 15 miles 2 years after building it.

Edward Leedskalnin, unfortunatly is deceased and choose not to share directly.

However, Edward Leedskalnin, did publish 2 or 3 books and while once dismissed as a lunitic, many popular scientist today are working toward and have full confidence in harnnessing the magnetic used that he seemed to have prefected so well.

They predict this will alter the future as we know it and are already having great suscess using magtism as an antigraviety agent.

You may want to study up on the little man some more and his works and his books.

Charlie

You are welcome. I have been researching him lightly for years. I have seen umteen documentaries on him and his work.

I think it most grand of all that Scientist have finally taken him seriously.

Now I want to introduce you to the only thing better:)

www.gladhatter.com/forum where you can find all you ever wanted to know about that gentleman, hats and a million other facinating topic.

We are officilly the NEW SBS now a kinder gentler place to come visit and enjoy. We hope you and all your friends will drop in. We fully promote all other forums andvendors of hats and any good resource you care to share.

We are looking actively for folks that will contribute to teh forum and not just take from it. When we say contribute we mean words not money.

Thanks for dropping in.

Charlie

"the magnetic used that he seemed to have prefected"

Wow.. that's pretty incoherent... but I think I understand what you're' trying to say...

With decent block-and-tackle, one wouldn't NEED "Magnetics" or any other such hog-wash...

ClintonHammond said:
"the magnetic used that he seemed to have prefected"

Wow.. that's pretty incoherent... but I think I understand what you're' trying to say......

Un fortunatly your mind does not extend to the outter reaches of what I try to espouse so coherently but I understand how you may have misread it or been a bit vauge on this as you are usually busy tossing insults of ignorance at the posters here. ( I love you )

With decent block-and-tackle, one wouldn't NEED "Magnetics" or any other such hog-wash...

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrong !! close BUT no bannana and you get the gong!!!

The correct answer is :

While we have tried with the most modern equipment to date to cut a single block of this corral that he used and elevate it on to a truck and haul it and have susceeded, the lenghth of time required for this process using out most modern tech. to date would have taken us 50 or so years to duplicate what he done with out any modern devises of any kind in a matter of weeks. To boot he was a near midget that loaded 10 ton blocks of coral with our any devises and better yet while we cna no lift them wisth some of our largest equipment not made when he done that job, We cannot cut it out with our best stuff as he did by hand with not automated tools.

He may have had titanium beaver teeth.

Please do study on this man before you choose to post erronous information. thsi was not in the pyramid days as well but in the 1960 range and folks still live that knew him personally.

Last edited:
A teaser to it all:

\As Ed Leedskalnin gave his tours, he would explain each structure in detail. Some of the more incredible of his works was an obelisk monolith weighing nearly 30 tons, twice the weight of any stone in the Great pyramid. At forty feet tall it was taller than the great monolith at Stonehenge. This he quarried and also erected by himself. He carved the huge stones into intricate designs. He created a rocking chair weighing three tons that could be rocked with a finger. He made a spiral staircase from one piece of stone that led to a subterranean refrigerator. Another of his accomplishments was a five thousand pound heart-shaped coral rock table with a red blooming ixora growing from its center.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't that be Carhenge, in Nebraska?

There's also this 12 foot triangular monolith which stood unnoticed in Utah from 2016 to 2020. It was removed and given to the Bureau of Land Management to study its origins. Hundreds more then started appearing around the world.

merlin_180398754_539e476e-0f77-4d21-9d64-9996fb88fb44-articleLarge.jpg