Indy Board Games

Montana Smith

fenris said:
Now someone has to post detailed pics of the Indy Monopoly game...

If I find the time, I'll try to take detailed pics. But if any of you already has detailed pics, please do post 'em.

Pictures should be here at Board Game Geek. But the site isn't opening at the moment.

Crack that whip

You know, I very nearly posted a link to BGG myself, but never imagined another Ravener would do so eventually. Boardgaming is actually one of my interests, and I hang out at BGG off and on (I actually submitted the listings for some of the Indy games there myself). Do we have any other boardgamers here?

HJTHX1138

fenris said:
Now someone has to post detailed pics of the Indy Monopoly game...

If I find the time, I'll try to take detailed pics. But if any of you already has detailed pics, please do post 'em.

You're talking about the one in the wooden crate?

I could take some pics of it if BGG isn't enough :D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
The Drifter said:
Violet, I bought my son the very same dvd/board game this past Christmas. We haven't tried it yet however.

Nice. Set aside about an hour though, if it's just you two playing. My brother and I found it a bit time consuming the first time but once you have done it and if you have three or four players, it doesn't take quite as long.

I still enjoy the game. It's almost like an RPG to me, but not quite as long and not as complicated as some are. As Rocket said, the changing board helps bring down repetitiveness down and I also noticed that the pathways to some of the artifacts in the DVD games change (esp the Ark's one and the 2nd challenge for the Grail). So there is some random-ness in the programming.

Crack the whip said:
Do we have any other boardgamers here?

Yeah, I play a fair bit but I never really look stuff up over the net about board games. So I'm not a collector per say.

Montana Smith

Montana Smith said:
Pictures should be here at Board Game Geek. But the site isn't opening at the moment.

Board Game Geek is up and running again:

pic323950.jpg

pic323951_md.jpg

pic676965_md.jpg

pic568353_md.jpg

pic323952_md.jpg

pic744653_md.jpg

pic568359_md.jpg

pic568355_md.jpg

And check Attila's post here for a bigger image of the board and a description.

Mephisto

Is there an artist credit anywhere on the Indiana Jones monopoly game? And is there an artist credit anywhere in the booklets or pieces from the Raiders of the Lost Ark Parker Brothers Board game?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Mephisto said:
Is there an artist credit anywhere on the Indiana Jones monopoly game? And is there an artist credit anywhere in the booklets or pieces from the Raiders of the Lost Ark Parker Brothers Board game?

Neither game has artist listings but because here's a close look at the Monopoly...

m0nidny2.jpg

Last edited:

IndyBr

Has anyone ever seen this?
I've looked in the internet but couldn't find this game anywhere, besides here in Brazil. It's called "Jovem Indiana Jones e o Mistério do Labirinto" (Young Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Labyrinth).
Cover image:

http://img2.mlstatic.com/s_MLB_v_O_f_148484297_9831.jpg

I've found it in a brazilian site and I pretend to buy it soon, but since I've never found an international equivalent, I tought I could share it with you guys.

Anyone have this?

IndyBr

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping too.
I remember seeing the game in a friend's house a long time ago, when I was a kid, I asked him if we could play it, but he said some essential pieces were missing.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
THREADS MERGED. Maybe now you might have more of a response.

I haven't heard of it myself.