Coolest "tough female" characters?

RedeemedChild

Nothing is as tough as Princess Leia Organa!

leia.jpg

Nor Maris Brood
344px-character_maris_02.jpg

There is Chloe Sullivan
chloe-sullivan.jpg

And Uhura Fighting Back in ST:TOS's legendary Mirror, Mirror!

MirrorMirror_10.jpg

And there is nothing better than shady Zola of Blue Dragon

841958177_f58daa0296.jpg

Meerkat

Probably Dr. Grace Augustine, Trudy Chacon or Neytiri- all from Avatar. Mo'at rocks, but I don't think I would put her in the tough females category.

Meerkat

@RedeemedChild: I know a lot more about Naruto than I should; my friend keeps giving me spoilers...Temari's pretty tough.

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
Sarah Connor is a monster. Did you watch her in that Chronicles show that nobody bothered to watch (or love) except me?

Saw season 1 recently. Loved it.

kongisking said:
She is such a racist, technophobic, whiny and antisocial queen *****. What a terrible mother. I used to always excuse her for her worser qualities by saying that 'oh, at least she still has her humanity, seeing as she's yet to take a human life', yet in the SCC episode "Some Must Watch, While Some Must Sleep," she kills that one fellow, after having spared his life a few episodes ago!

Sarah Connor was tough, but her most heartless crime was:

kongisking said:
How she treated Cameron like garbage...

Okay, so Cameron was tougher than all of them put together. She was a cold-blooded killer. She turned her back on those in danger, let them die when they weren't mission-critical; killed them without blinking if she felt it necessary.

Even so. Cameron was such a cute robot. She just needed to be shown a little more love. Haven't seen Season 2 yet, but in the last episode of the first, John was showing his 'sister' a little more affection than usual.

summer-glau-7.png

TSCC001.jpg

NONoXLL

There are many good things in S2 but for me S1 was much, much better. I guess a bigger budget just took away from the script, as usual.

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
Saw season 1 recently. Loved it.

Okay, so Cameron was tougher than all of them put together. She was a cold-blooded killer. She turned her back on those in danger, let them die when they weren't mission-critical; killed them without blinking if she felt it necessary.

Even so. Cameron was such a cute robot. She just needed to be shown a little more love. Haven't seen Season 2 yet, but in the last episode of the first, John was showing his 'sister' a little more affection than usual.

Good to know someone else gave a damn about her... Thanks, Montana.:hat:

otto rahn

"Bubbles", "Blossom" and "Buttercup" "The Powerpuff Girls", "A-Ko Magami" (from "Project A-Ko") and "Agent Paper" (Yumiko Readman) from "Read Or Die" deserve a mention.