The Indy Cast

Paul2572

Loving the new Website!!!! Honestly I just hang out for each Indycast. My wife and kids love to listen as well. Man it's great to be an Indy fan!!!!! :whip:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Fantastic design on the new IndyCast website - fedoras off to the talented Mr. Shipper! Joe and Keith the new Marvel Indy segment is terrific! I can't wait to hear the conclusion of Byrne's Indy adventure - really great stuff! Don't forget his Indy "in-jokes" in Fantastic Four and even an Wolverine - Raiders mention in X-Men... If you can dig up E-Man#1 by Byrne's Charlton Comics co-worker Joe Stanton from 1981 that show's a humorous look at the opening of Raiders and where Harrison gets his "speed" from.

harvey

RaiderMitch said:
Fantastic design on the new IndyCast website - fedoras off to the talented Mr. Shipper! Joe and Keith the new Marvel Indy segment is terrific! I can't wait to hear the conclusion of Byrne's Indy adventure - really great stuff! Don't forget his Indy "in-jokes" in Fantastic Four and even an Wolverine - Raiders mention in X-Men... If you can dig up E-Man#1 by Byrne's Charlton Comics co-worker Joe Stanton from 1981 that show's a humorous look at the opening of Raiders and where Harrison gets his "speed" from.

Thanks Mitch! And that was a terrific breakdown on the Cap/Indy connection. I had a feeling you'd have a tribute to/preview of the shield slinger! (y)

We saw one FF joke (Thing in the fedora), were there others? And thanks for the heads up on E-Man. Gotta snag that one now. If you have it, could you scan it?

And great job to ALL on the latest 'cast. MASSIVE content is sweet. And a belated "awesome job" to Laird and Ron on the Williams special. Lovin' the tracks! Keep 'em comin'... :hat:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
It might be easier to get EMan#1 on eBay than me to find it in my boxes of 23,000+ comics - but I'll check around for it... and the XMen bit was Wolverine going to see Raiders and Cyclops asks how many times did he see it already... it was XMen 125 or so..

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
RaiderMitch said:
It might be easier to get EMan#1 on eBay than me to find it in my boxes of 23,000+ comics - but I'll check around for it...

Nope, You don't have to. It was posted on the digital thread a while back but I'm glad to see you've made a nice start on your collection.:p

E-Man_1983_01-00fc-1.jpg

E-Man_1983_01-01.jpg

E-Man_1983_01-02.jpg

E-Man_1983_01-03.jpg

E-Man_1983_01-04.jpg

E-Man_1983_01-05.jpg

E-Man_1983_01-06.jpg

RaiderMitch said:
and the XMen bit was Wolverine going to see Raiders and Cyclops asks how many times did he see it already... it was XMen 125 or so..

Nope. It was Mircronauts 37. I guess it's the mileage...:D

Micronauts3700.jpg

Micronauts3702-1.jpg

JuniorJones said:
Nope, You don't have to. It was posted on the digital thread a while back but I'm glad to see you've made a nice start on your collection.:p
YOU should submit a comics segment, uh...to the, uh. Indy Ca...:eek:

Amazing you've got all this at "arms length.":hat:

indycast

RaiderMitch said:

And let's not forget web designer Matt Bumby who created the layout and put it all together - along with Paul's Indy it looks pretty fantastic!

Glad everyone likes it - now lets hope we can post some Indy 5 news up there!

harvey

indycast said:
Glad everyone likes it - now lets hope we can post some Indy 5 news up there!

Indy 5, Schmindy 5. McGuffin, Schmuffin. Ed - your cast of regulars is puttin' up WAY better stuff! YOU, good sir, are Indy 5! (y)

Sharkey

harvey said:
Indy 5, Schmindy 5. McGuffin, Schmuffin. Ed - your cast of regulars is puttin' up WAY better stuff! YOU, good sir, are Indy 5! (y)
Can't you give Ed a colonoscopy in a private room?

Got a little something on your nose.

harvey

"you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.."

Yeah, THAT'S not a violation at all. (n)

Sharkey

harvey said:
"you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.."

Yeah, THAT'S not a violation at all. (n)

Police! Police!

Get a helmet Sam, if you're going to ride your tricycle in the big city.

As to the Indy Cast:

Kermie had a half hour of news and audio...great stuff, but like Fozzy says here on site the Ford quote is pretty weak stuff.

Piggy, you did some nice work but you really didn't need to read the comics to us.

Bunson short and sweet, no fluff, but the comments about the intro are probably right.

Sam the Eagle and Crazy Harry had to jump ahead after the first 15 minutes, that's like a podcast by itself...

Fozzy, had to take a nap after the wonder twins back to you and the show rating later....:sleep:

Sharkey

New Indy Cast "contributor" Sam the Eagle

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/skkM2zPFPy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attila the Professor said:
Thing is, he's right. No one's ever claimed The Raven was the big city.
All it took was a single cry baby to elevate The Raven

Pointing out he's a shameless brown noser crosses a line? Wonders never cease!

You ARE Indy 5!:rolleyes:

harvey

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VwT1kp0C3Ss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>