View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 11:09 AM   #1040
TheFedora
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Saboteur
Now you're a dirty liar. Sega has also announced Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming stateside in December. You're going to have to get that one too.

Just wait until you get to Italia.

I'm currently fiddling about with The Lost Legacy. Collecting trophies mainly, but I have been enjoying the in-game combat arenas as well as the deeply improved Survival Arena.

I have a soft spot for city builders, so while I'm looking forward to Tropico 6, I'm spending some time with Tropico 5 again. Since freemode is a significant time sink I've been messing about with the campaign so I can pick it up and put it down with some ease.

Speaking of building sims, is anybody else looking forward to this:

I'll be picking it up. And is it weird that I wonder how comprehensive their AD&D* coverage is?

That's Accidental Death & Dismemberment, not Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

As a longtime 'fan' of Jurassic Park/World I'm probably going to go get Jurassic World Evolution. In the meantime I finally beat all the main story bits of Far Cry 4 the other day. Might try to trade it in to get some more store credit towards Uncharted lost Legacy. Currently I got enough to get the game at half price so maybe this will count for a bit more.
TheFedora is offline   Reply With Quote