Stunt Show

gavinpape

Anyone seen the Indiana JOnes stunt show at universal studios, florida.. i went to florida in 1998 with my family for a fortnight holiday adn we came across the stunt show.. it's was fantastic.. and they're curently looking for new stunt men to be in it..
i don't think i'll bother... :)

Jastro_Indy

Yep. Pretty good, and when they asked for volunteers with a line like:
"So us how brave you are"

A man threw himself down the stairs and rolled past my seat.

They didn't pick him, of course.

gavinpape

was the volunteer a tall man with a wacky pink shirt on.. i think he had short brown hair....
my mum and me thought he was part of the show pretending to be a volunteer.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I think there's just one person who is a fake extra, and that's the guy who "Marion" demonstrates fake punches on, and is knocked down to the ground and rolled over on his head.

Indy4ever

The "Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular" is awesome! But, hey, it's at the Disney MGM-Studios. Universal is probably Disney's numero uno competitor! Yes, there is just one "plant" in the audience. Usually the guy is wearing a bright pink Hawaiian shirt, overall looking very Florida "touristy." I always think it is hilarious to see "Marion" beat up the guy!

FYI...Check out the movie camera they use to "film" the scenes. It is fake-no more than a prop!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
British_Lion_2003 said:
I am going Florida dis summer are u aload to take a video camera in and film the stunt show?

Yeah, as Luke_indyWalker says, you can film, but the lighting is pretty bad for it, particularly in the opening sequence from Raiders segment of the show. You might want to try getting up close to see better.

raydelark

The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular is so great, IT'S FANTASTIC! See and tape it as many times as you can. You'll never tire of it and wish it was in your home town:) Ray

"This site also demonstrates one of the great dangers of archoelogy, not to life and limb, although that does sometimes take place, I'm talking about folklore."