Has anybody had trouble finding the cemetary warrior

aj71673

I have found every figure but the cemetary warrior, and I noticed one of my ugha warriors says cemetary warior on the package, could this be a variant or just a factory mistake. any thoughts...........

metalinvader

I've only seen the Cemetery warrior ONCE and that was when I had bought him on on May 1st.

Shame that they would make such a cool figure so scarce.Well,At least for the time being.

I had a hard time finding him. I finally picked it up the other day at TRU. I also have had a hard time finding the Russian Soldier, I've found two of them, but one was really badly beaten up. I opened that one.

I'd like to see a photo of the mislabeled ugha warrior.

metalinvader

Edward The Head said:
I also have had a hard time finding the Russian Soldier, I've found two of them, but one was really badly beaten up. I opened that one.

Same here and this is one of the figs I'm trying to army build.I only have two of them,Not much of an army!;)

Snakes

Wow. I had no idea they were so hard to find. Lucky thing I got one when I did. The only basic figures they had at my Toys R Us besides Indy and Mutt were a Cemetery Warrior and a Russian soldier.

sunshinestate1992

Snakes said:
Wow. I had no idea they were so hard to find. Lucky thing I got one when I did. The only basic figures they had at my Toys R Us besides Indy and Mutt were a Cemetery Warrior and a Russian soldier.
those were the ones they had at my toys r us

Munkeewrench

I have yet to see a Ugha Warrior, Spalko, Cemetary Warrior or an Indy with horse...

Oh well...I love the hunt more than anything...

QBComics

I went to Wallmart and was lucky to find Indy stuff out. Other that Indy (one with hat), Mutt, & Spalko he is the only one I really want.

IJ_KELLER

I was in Walmart in the action figure isle when the clerk put them out, and I've been back many times since and I've yet to see a cemetary warrior!:(

MolaRam1968

I still need a Ucha Warrior, a Cemetary Warrior and a Russian Soldier.

From the sound of this thread, it seems I need to pay a visit to TRU.

bonoferox

I found two of them in my hunts. They're still pretty hard to come by and seem to be the hardest to find of the basic figures around here. It's just such an awesome figure!

BlackSleep

My Target just today put up the Indy figures...had about half as many as Wal-Mart but also had all of the ones I couldn't find at Wal-Mart. All of the ones except cemetery warrior, that is.

Oh, and the 3 3/4 action figures were about $1 more expensive at Target than at Wal-Mart, which leaves me hoping that Wal-Mart picks up the action figures I still need soon...

Last edited:

Gobi-1

I've only seen two Cemetary Warriors and two Russian Soldiers. After reading that they were hard two find I picked both up when I found them again. Spalko and the Uhga Warrior are also hard to find.

BlackSleep

I've seen several Ugha Warriors and Russian Soldiers, only 1 Spalko (which I bought immediately), and no cemetery warriors. But I'm definitely enjoying the hunt.