New Acquisitions!!

Nurhachi1991

This was a great weekend for me!!!

I got Young Indy volumes 2 and 3 as a gift

I go into a Super Target and find the Mutt and Henry Sr. Mighty Muggs! They had monkey man to but he diddn't look to appealing. This Target had Grail Knights and Henry Sr.'s like a wal-mart has jacketless Mutts!

I got the 2 Target Battle packs I needed

and my Akator set Arrived Saturday compliments of Tnswman!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Weekend

Calamari

This week I picked up all 3 target battle packs, the Blu-ray circuit city exclusive of Crystall Skull with the mini lithos, and the photographic journal book from amazon.
I have a "pile of loot" at big bad toy store with the Akator temple, young indy from "crusade", Indy with submachine gun from "crusade", Grail Knight from "crusade", and the entire Temple of doom wave waiting for me to release it once a couple more pre ordered items come in. (save some money on shipping and handling this way).

vf wing

I found my old Toht and Arab Swordsman from the Kenner days! Both apparently saw some duty in my brother's action figure wrestling organization, and as such have some red magic marker on their faces. But that'll probably wash off! Still need to locate Toht's coat, but it's around here somewhere!

monkey man

Walmart is blowing out the Indy Monopoly set (NJ) $10.00. A heads up for anyone who wanted this game but didn't want to pay $30.00 for it.
The cloth canopy Cargo Truck was also spotted. No TOD figures.

Lambonius

monkey man said:
Walmart is blowing out the Indy Monopoly set (NJ) $10.00. A heads up for anyone who wanted this game but didn't want to pay $30.00 for it.
The cloth canopy Cargo Truck was also spotted. No TOD figures.

This is great news, as I'm in exactly that boat (really wanting the game but being strapped for cash.) I'll start checking my local WM for the price drop!

CommanderDude

Hi guys ...

its not a Acquisition but i didnt want open a new thread... so im asking here ...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE ?

Im still searching the ToD Wave and no one of the sellers i wrote to got the complete wave or shipping them to germany... is there a chance anyone of you guys help out a german-frustrated-indy fan ???

PLEEEEEEEEEASE...

Arab Swordsman

CommanderDude said:
Hi guys ...

its not a Acquisition but i didnt want open a new thread... so im asking here ...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE ?

Im still searching the ToD Wave and no one of the sellers i wrote to got the complete wave or shipping them to germany... is there a chance anyone of you guys help out a german-frustrated-indy fan ???

PLEEEEEEEEEASE...

Entertainment Earth ships Internationally. Try them.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HND40070D

monkey man

I noticed that another Walmart hadn't dropped the Monopoly price either. What the heck? They blew out the Akator Game too $5.00. Now it's back to $19.99 if you can find it at Walmart at all.
Anyone in North NJ. Rte. 46. Might be Saddlebrook. Not sure.

monkey man

Monday's my hunting day. So another heads up.

Blockbuster is selling the DVD case for $29.99 now.
Hats $2.99 (Indy 500) to $6.99 (the others).
Shirts $5.99
Big painted looking framed poster $19.99 (no Raiders by me. Bummer)
Popcorn boxes $0.49
Tumblers/glasses $6.99
Matted Movie pictures $5.99

WeAreGoingToDie

to "monkey man", thanks for the reminder! I just called up my Blockbuster and they still have 6 of the DVD cases in stock! I was mildly interested before, but now at $20 I may pick one up this week. :whip:

Btw, Monkey Man was a comic book I created waaaaay back when (1991):

1_copy28.jpg

monkey man

WeAreGoingToDie said:
to "monkey man", thanks for the reminder! I just called up my Blockbuster and they still have 6 of the DVD cases in stock! I was mildly interested before, but now at $20 I may pick one up this week. :whip:

Btw, Monkey Man was a comic book I created waaaaay back when (1991):

1_copy28.jpg

Blockbuster is selling the cases for $20 by you??? They're $29.99 here.
BTW the Wallyworld selling Monopoly for $10.00 was on Rte. 23 Riverdale. I put the one that didn't have them marked down. My mistake. I hope I didn't send anybody on a wild goose chase. Hopefully all of the Walmarts will discount them soon. $10 is hard to turn down for that game. The pieces are worth that to me.
Gotta like that you were fooling around with a MM comic 17 years ago. LOL :D Credit given.

WeAreGoingToDie

monkey man said:
Blockbuster is selling the cases for $20 by you??? They're $29.99 here.
BTW the Wallyworld selling Monopoly for $10.00 was on Rte. 23 Riverdale. I put the one that didn't have them marked down. My mistake. I hope I didn't send anybody on a wild goose chase. Hopefully all of the Walmarts will discount them soon. $10 is hard to turn down for that game. The pieces are worth that to me.
Gotta like that you were fooling around with a MM comic 17 years ago. LOL :D Credit given.

Oh no, I meant that the cases were $20 less than the original $50, so they we're on sale for $30. (y)

Haha! Thanks for the kudos. My Monkey Man comics made it to 100. Fittingly, I had a crocodile character that occasionally doubled as a James Bond-like secret agent, and Monkey Man himself doubled as an Indiana Jones adventurer for a few issues. :whip:

Kooshmeister

At the Target near the clinic I go to, they had the Last Crusade wave in stock and one single Vogel. So I nabbed 'im. Yeah, I'm army-building a named, specific character. So what? I want to display Vogel both with the other Crusade characters and have him commanding the (Raiders) German soldiers. :D

Wal-Marts seem to be the place to go for now. I ended up being able to find all of LC except for Elisa, some more then one. I was also able to pick up the Mutt on a motorcycle. Still haven't seen any TOD figures, and all the Target's and K-Marts near me are pretty empty.

indyclone25

well sorta new ---i am in the middle of re-arranging my star wars collection and found my indy micro machines collection and 2 boxes of young indy cards one still sealed the other opened but no cards taken --- i hope to find more as i rummage thru my collection

deckard24

I finally found a Henry Sr. today! I've seen plenty of Young Indys, LC Indys, and a handful of Grail Knights, but this was the first Henry Sr.! They also had the Toys R Us exclusive Jungle Cutter with three figures...not bad, but not worth the money to me. If it was a Flying Wing w/figures...that would be a different story! I'm still bummed though I haven't seen a single Battle Pack at any of the Targets I've been to, and I've been to at least 4!