Iron Man 2

|ZiR|

The Man said:
As a straight guy, I can easily agree that Mickey was truly gorgeous twenty years ago - and appealingly weathered today.

Ruh-oh. Sure thing, stud.
emot-gay.gif

I like your use of the word "weathered". I would've used butchered, but weathered is nicer. Sounds like the Marlboro Man.

Mickey's an weird one. There's just something so oddly sensual about him. Some sort of strange sexual magnetism. I am simultaneously attracted and repelled.

The Man

|ZiR| said:
Ruh-oh. Sure thing, stud.
emot-gay.gif

I like your use of the word "weathered". I would've used butchered, but weathered is nicer. Sounds like the Marlboro Man.

Mickey's an weird one. There's just something so oddly sensual about him. Some sort of strange sexual magnetism. I am simultaneously attracted and repelled.

Ahh, good Ol' Mickey...

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0AVukxmpBpE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0AVukxmpBpE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="345"></embed></object>​

The Man

Sam Jackson IS Nick Fury!

Samuel L. Jackson has buried the hatchet with Marvel Entertainment, making a deal to play the role of Nick Fury in "Iron Man 2," and potentially many other films.

Jackson's deal is a long-term commitment to play Fury, the leader of the espionage unit the Shield. His deal contains an option to play the character in nine future Marvel superhero films, efforts that are expected to include "Captain America," "Thor," "The Avengers" and "The Shield" as well as potential sequels.

A2Steve

I know the big issue re: Cap and ethnicity revolved around arguments re: tests on AAs and other things, but didnt they address these issues, retconning characters like "The Patriot," in Young Avengers? his Grandfather was an early test subject in the "Supersoldier" program that created Cap, from what I recall.

a decent character it looks like, at least better than the Thor and Hulk knockoffs. something about those two being gay just doesnt hold water..... but as Mr Seinfeld said, NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT... :whip:

Agent Crab

Don Cheadle in the next film? I havn't heard or seen him much in movies as of late.

However, I did enjoy the first Iroman film. I know I will watch this one.

A2Steve

I like Don Cheadle, in pretty much anything. I just thought the first actor, Terrance Howard, did a good job as him in the first movie. well, if they can switch Hulks after one film, I guess the same goes for other characters.

Now the bigger question, will they follow the comics, where Rhoddie was originally in THE Iron Man suit for a time while Tony battles alcoholism, or just give him a new suit of his own? From what I recall, he originally gave up the IM suit due to neurological incompatibilities in the armor- now that's a mouthful of a plot device!

was there a defined plan in the 80s for Marvel to introduce new takes on their heroes, leading to copycats along the way? this was the birth of war machine, Cap's replacement for a time, and "Beta Ray Bill" in Thor. at least WM and Beta Ray Bill stayed on the good guy side! :gun:

RedeemedChild

7030header_banner5682564.jpg

Last week I re-entered Iron Man hype as I watched most of the movie again in the Sony Electronics store in the Lenox Square mall in Atlanta.

Marvel has announced the new Iron Man 2: The Video Game which is scheduled to be released in combination with the Iron Man 2 movie next year. Also the new highly anticipated television series Iron Man: Armored Adventures is turning heads with it's spectacular new musical trailer.

See it all at the links below:

http://marvel.com/news/moviestories.7030.New_Iron_Man~colon~_Armored_Adventures_Trailer

http://www.slashgear.com/sega-iron-man-2-video-game-is-officially-underway-0332961/

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2009/02/05/iron-man-2-video-game-under-development/

Dyonus

I want to see the Hulkbuster armor in an upcoming movie. Maybe not Iron Man 2, but certainly in the Avengers movie or in Hulk 3.

I'd also like to see the Iron Spider-Man armor, too, but I can't see that happening unless they make a Civil War movie.

RedeemedChild

Dyonus said:
I want to see the Hulkbuster armor in an upcoming movie. Maybe not Iron Man 2, but certainly in the Avengers movie or in Hulk 3.

I'd also like to see the Iron Spider-Man armor, too, but I can't see that happening unless they make a Civil War movie.

I'm sure that it is safe to guess that the Iron Spider-Man armor will probably be featured in the Iron Man Armored Adventures series being that things of that nature normally appear in animated productions as opposed to live action ones.

I did not realize how much meaning the first Film had no wonder you don't hear anything about the movie:( . Did anyone els get the meaning of the film?:confused: :confused: i hope the next film will be as good as the first one.

2488640625_8012351d80.jpg

That's SWEET a new IronMan Video Game and SERIES what systems is it going to be on?:confused:

The Man

And Now Scarlett?

Just a little while ago, Finke reported that Mickey Rourke was close to sealing a deal for ?Iron Man 2,? but what part he?ll play in the blockbuster sequel is still up in the air (Robert Downey Jr. told MTV that he definitely wasn?t playing Crimson Dynamo). Now, Finke claims that the rumored replacement for Emily Blunt in the role of Black Widow, Scarlett Johansson, is officially in for ?Iron Man 2.?

?[The deal is] interesting because Scarlett actually screen-tested for the role and didn?t get it,? wrote Finke.

It?s important to note that no official announcements have been made in this or the Mickey Rourke casting news, but if the past is any indication, the announcement might not be made until many months after the casting is old news for much of the public.

A2Steve

Scarlet second report by yahoo and E! cable!.... and if E! news cant be believed, who can? ..... well, a lot, I assume... :p

the bad news, they probably wont let her do her much-wanted nude scene in a MARVEL movie.... unless WATCHMEN goes really gangbusters.... so I'm off to the movies again this weekend. :whip:

Shortie

So both husband & wife are Marvel characters.

Her husband is Ryan Reynolds, who will be (my favorite character out of anything) Deadpool in 'Wolverine'.

A2Steve

Shortie said:
So both husband & wife are Marvel characters.

Her husband is Ryan Reynolds, who will be (my favorite character out of anything) Deadpool in 'Wolverine'.

there were rumors of him being the Flash in a movie- would have made a good Wally.... not Barry, so much.

I still prefer the original Deadshot, from DC.... and oddly enough, THE actor for Barry and Deadshot is Smallville's Lex Luthor, who did their voices on the JLU cartoon! :whip: