Can we get Indy around the globe ?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Where's the internet outrage?

pitchforks.gif

Billy Ray

Henry W Jones said:
Last I heard his wife left him with his kids. He was planning on moving to another state and he closed his FB and doesn't respond to his phone. Indy is gone.

Which sucks, it really does...I feel for the guy, but it's not really something that would keep him from dropping Indy in the mail. I'm sure he is still performing other errands...going to the store, putting gas in the car, etc.

Again, no reflection on you.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Or worse

Ravener: Hi, do you have mini-indy?
Former: I do, many apologies....
Ravener: No worries, life happens. Can we help you return it?
Former: F*** you, let me block all contact with you...
Ravener 2: Sorry about life, man, let us help you.
Former: I know, right? I'll man up and take care of it.
Ravener 2: Awesome, anything we can do to help? Need funds?
Former F*** you too, let me block you as well.

and so on.

-----
Someone should tell his mama and papa how to operate in society. Now, if only we could, who'd step up?

Henry W Jones

I tried to call this morning and his phone is shut off. At this stage I think all we can do is hope he gets his life back together and comes back to the Raven. All contact info I had is now shut off. I was giving him the benefit of doubt due to his situation but at this point I don't see him returning the figure. If anyone has email for him it may be our only hope of communication. Its tooo bad people are so selfish. Sorry folks, I did try.

Pale Horse

Staff member
You're not the bad guy, Henry. Many others too have had their hope, let down. We all appreciate all you've done.

inky_skin

And there it is. I'm calling it - Indy (certainly his current incarnation) is a write-off. However, the project is by no means done. I'll provide another figure if someone can tell me who was the next recipient on the list.

Now, lets all shake hands and resolve never to speak of this chapter of Indy's adventures again...

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
Sorry folks, I did try.
Even though the outcome is a cryin' shame,
We thank you for the effort, all the same! :hat:
inky_skin said:
I'll provide another figure if someone can tell me who was the next recipient on the list.
Since 16 July 2013 (post #1145), the next person was supposed to be:

russds (USA: California, Seal Beach)

---
Future candidates - as of 18 Feb 2013 (post #1053):

- featofstrength (USA: Missouri, Springfield / Branson / Kansas City)
- neverAcquiesce (USA: Missouri, St. Louis)
- Billy Ray - 2nd time (USA: Texas, San Antonio)
- No Ticket (USA: New York, New York)
- Henry W Jones (USA: Washington, Seattle)
- davidraphael (Germany: Baden-Württemberg, Heidelberg)
- Finn (Finland)
- IndyBr (Brazil: São Paulo, Campinas / Bragança Paulista)

Plus, the originally planned itinerary from 04 October 2010 (post #465):

35 - USA: Indiana, Indianapolis (Bonoferox)
36 - Australia: Queensland, Townsville (hemble)
37 - Australia: ACT, Canberra (indy34)
38 - Australia: Victoria, Geelong (indycast / Ed Dolista)
39 - Korea (AlivePoet)
40 - Austria: Styria, Graz (DoomTown)
41 - Scotland (adventure al)
42 - Scotland: Dundee, Dundee (XanaduMel)
43 - England: London (Jeremiah Jones)
44 - England: Exeter, Plymouth / Somerset, Glastonbury (inky_skin)
45 - Canada: Manitoba (throwmetheidol)

A few of these folks seem don't seem to be around anymore so, unless they speak up, their names can be taken off the list.
inky_skin said:
Now, lets all shake hands and resolve never to speak of this chapter of Indy's adventures again...
If that's the case, then allow me to share one more image regarding the unfortunate debacle.

Indy always manages to survive any situation, right? Well, not this time! :dead::dead::dead:

Indy_Neuchatel_Kidnapped_zpsyglhq2s4.jpg

This is actually an outtake from Indy's 2010 Swiss travels, where the train tracks are all cordoned off. Public access is forbidden but I jumped the fence. The engineer gave a BIG BLAST of his whistle because I was laying down right on the rail. Risky photo...but worth it! :D

Ash hole cavern, I went their after searching for a good place for an Indy shoot. And I reckon its good enough for a little movie.... at some point.

Pale Horse

Staff member
doppelganger said:
Any news on the next incarnation of the traveller? Or are we still holding out hope for a night raid to retrieve our original hero?

We have our volunteer. PM me for the contact information, your dossier will be provided along with 72 hours of survival provisions.