The Indy Cast

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 222 is here!

tod_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

In our final show for the year, I catch up with Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock as we take a look back at the year in Indiana Jones, as well as a spoiler-ish discussion on The Force Awakens, Harrison Ford talks Indy 5, we have a sneak peek at a new IndyCast radio drama, we announce the winner of our 8th birthday contest, and have more of your great emails!

You can listen to the episode here!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 223 is here!

raiders_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

In our first episode of the year, Harrison hits the top again, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock looks at the death of Indiana Jones, we hear from Patrick Duffy on his Indy audition thanks to Comic Book Central, Double T?s returns with another Grail Chronicles review and lot?s more!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 224 is here!

raiders6_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week we have a review of Raiders live in concert, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock returns, Joe and Keith catch up regarding their recent visit to the Indiana Jones Adventures of Archaeology exhibit, we have a sneak peek at our next John Williams special, more of your great emails and we even hear from Indy himself!

Stoo

Re. IndyCast #224

Here's a shout out to Joe & Keith for their entertaining coverage of the National Geographic, Indiana Jones Adventure of Archaeology.

What a great segment! (y)

Now I regret not sending in a review to the IndyCast because I was one of the 1st people on the planet to see it. The exhibit's premiere was in my home city of Montreal in 2011 (it was designed & put together by a Montreal company, X3 Productions). Like Keith, I live in Europe but was home during its run, saw it TWICE with my best friend and absolutely loved it. Hard to believe that was 5 years ago but listening to you guys walk through was almost like experiencing the thing all over again. Loved all of your commentary. It was spot on (& funny)! You two certainly have the 'gift of gab' and wish I could've been there with you guys because you're such big fans.

In particular, I enjoyed hearing you guys drooling over the mine cart miniature because that was one of my favourite items. ;)

Oh, and the cigar box is NOT the one seen in the movie! It's a close-looking substitute. (Pat DePoortere/Rocket Surgeon eventually debunked it after I posted a photo here at The Raven.)

Best bit (regarding the Ark):
"Don't look at it, Keith."

Thanks for a wonderful listen. :hat:

indycast

Glad you enjoyed it Stoo!

Stoo said:
Here's a shout out to Joe & Keith for their entertaining coverage of the National Geographic, Indiana Jones Adventure of Archaeology.

What a great segment! (y)

Now I regret not sending in a review to the IndyCast because I was one of the 1st people on the planet to see it. The exhibit's premiere was in my home city of Montreal in 2011 (it was designed & put together by a Montreal company, X3 Productions). Like Keith, I live in Europe but was home during its run, saw it TWICE with my best friend and absolutely loved it. Hard to believe that was 5 years ago but listening to you guys walk through was almost like experiencing the thing all over again. Loved all of your commentary. It was spot on (& funny)! You two certainly have the 'gift of gab' and wish I could've been there with you guys because you're such big fans.

In particular, I enjoyed hearing you guys drooling over the mine cart miniature because that was one of my favourite items. ;)

Oh, and the cigar box is NOT the one seen in the movie! It's a close-looking substitute. (Pat DePoortere/Rocket Surgeon eventually debunked it after I posted a photo here at The Raven.)

Best bit (regarding the Ark):
"Don't look at it, Keith."

Thanks for a wonderful listen. :hat:

indycast

IndyCast Special: The Magic of John Williams #17 is here!

john_williams_podcast_logo17-150x150.jpg

Ron Longo and Laird Malamed are back as they celebrate the 84th birthday and 50th Academy Award nomination of the maestro John Williams! [In Stereo]

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 225 is here!

marion_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week Raiders live in concert adds another date, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock talks collectibles, Double T?s is back with another Grail Chronicles review and we have more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 226 is here!

sallah_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week we farewell an Indy legend, speculate whether a fan favorite return to Indy 5, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock returns, Double T?s is back with another Grail Chronicles review and lots more!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 227 is here!

skull_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

In this special edition of the IndyCast, Mitch and I discuss the news that Indy 5 is officially a go, Ron and Laird look at what this means from a John Williams score perspective and we hear from the team from Coffee with Kenobi plus we have more of your great emails!

indycast

john_williams_podcast_logo18-150x150.jpg

Join hosts Ron Longo and Laird Malamed as they break down John Williams? score of Raiders of the Lost cue by cue! [In Stereo]

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 228 is here!

408730_10151175150544489_1763169178_n-150x150.jpg

This week Frank Marshall talks Indy 5, Mitch returns with a review of the latest Indy Sideshow collectible, Double T?s has another Grail Chronicles review, we have a new segment looking at Indy from a UK perspective as well as audio from a Paul Freeman panel, Joe and Keith are back with another Further Adventures segment and we have more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast Special 19: The Magic of John Williams is here!

john_williams_podcast_logo19-150x150.jpg

Join hosts Ron Longo and Laird Malamed as they speak with the multi-talented Grammy award winning pianist and John Williams collaborator Gloria Cheng! [In Stereo]

You can listen to the interview here!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 229 is here!

raiders_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week we farewell another Indy behind the scenes legend, Mitch returns with a pixelated look at Indy, Double T's has another Grail Chronicles review, Laird takes a look at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar and we have more of your great emails!

InexorableTash

I appreciate Double T's YIJ episode reviews - it's always great to hear the impressions of a first-time viewer. But... why is the background music in the segments from the feature films, not the award-winning scores for the series itself? Do I complain* to Ed (here?), or to Double T (where?) ???

* and offer to help, of course

indycast

InexorableTash said:
I appreciate Double T's YIJ episode reviews - it's always great to hear the impressions of a first-time viewer. But... why is the background music in the segments from the feature films, not the award-winning scores for the series itself? Do I complain* to Ed (here?), or to Double T (where?) ???

* and offer to help, of course

Looks like it is all sorted though this episode still has the movie scores but not long now!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 230 is here!

anthiny_ingruer_episode_podcast_logo-150x150.jpg

This week Anthony Ingruber stops by Club Obi Wan to talk with Joe Stuber about playing a young Harrison Ford and potentially young Indy, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock returns with another pixelated look at Indy, Double T?s has another Grail Chronicles review, Chris returns with the latest look at Indy from a UK perspective, we get a sneak peek at a new segment, Ron is back with some fun Indy facts and we have more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 231 is here!

408730_10151175150544489_1763169178_n-150x150.jpg

This week we have some great audio from the inaugural ICON Award presentation to Raiders of the Lost Ark screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan thanks to IndyCast listener Adam Leonard, Ron Longo returns with some Indy trivia and we have more of your great emails!

indycast

IndyCast Special #20 - The Magic of John Williams is here!

john_williams_podcast_logo20-150x150.jpg

Join hosts Ron Longo and Laird Malamed as they take a look at a plethora of John Williams news including audio clips from recent concerts and continue their in-depth analysis of the Raiders score from Peru to Connecticut to Nepal! [In Stereo]