Second Official Poster Released!

jasperjones

I think some of the problems people may be having with this poster may be down to the quality of the image. I think the hi-res version might put some quibbles to bed. I like it but I don't love it...I think I'm a bit done with large floating heads...Absolutely love the image of Indy running form the natives and like the fact that the border is actually the jungle, giving a nice foreboding sense of adventure and discovery.

MattJones

Why all the hate? When did we become AICN?

I loooove this poster. The main reason it is not reminicent of the original trilogy posters is because of the overall locale and theme. Before it was deserty and doomy (how else does one describe TOD?). This one is all South American and rainforesty in theme. And I still totally dig the "Mayan" carvings...

SterankoII

I think it's okay. Nothing will top the Raiders re-release or Struzman's TOD poster for me though. I like Marion and Spalko and the snake. My one complaint is the color pallette. I wish it were warmer and more saturated like the teaser.

G-Man

Personally I love it. To me it's better than the teaser poster. Plus the logo is right.

Doesn't look Photoshopped to me, but then I could be wrong.

Salacious

Eh...its an ok poster. Not bad, not great.

Kinda just tired of the same old kinda thing. I know it fits in with the other posters, but I was hoping for something different.

I like the teaser one though.

I cant really complain, because it does fit in with how the other ones looks like too.

The best poster is the TOD teaser and the Raiders teaser.

Gobi-1

I LOVE this poster. The likenesses are perfect, the logo is perfect, it's just perfect. Drew's best poster since Attack of the Clones. I can't wait to buy it.

-Jones-

ij4poster33uz0.jpg

oki9Sedo

Thanks for putting it up in hi-res, Jones!

So is this the final official poster? As in the one that'll be on the DVD cover?

sandiegojones

It's okay but not great in my opinion. I own all of Struzan's Indy posters and own a lot of the SW ones too, but this is not his best. It's a predictable layout (much like Revenge of the Sith). I can't even tell that that's Karen Allen. Mac looks like Bob Hoskins too. TOD was his best poster.

Ska

Yeah if you go to the poster section on the OS, and save the poster to your harddrive (or post the filepath to the pic)...it's high res.

Can someone say...new desktop?