17364553342_2ffd663aeb_c.jpg

The Vanity edit added years to Daisy and John, and took them off Harry:

17178944580_bdf6b0316c_o.png

Raiders90

Montana Smith said:
17364553342_2ffd663aeb_c.jpg

The Vanity edit added years to Daisy and John, and took them off Harry:

17178944580_bdf6b0316c_o.png

You could just copy and paste "I do not want another Indiana Jones film ever again, especially if Harrison Ford is involved. Harrison Ford is old, and I hope he dies soon." for every post you make, it would save you time and effort, since you basically say the same thing in a hundred different ways.

Dr. Gonzo

Raiders112390 said:
You could just copy and paste "I do not want another Indiana Jones film ever again, especially if Harrison Ford is involved. Harrison Ford is old, and I hope he dies soon." for every post you make, it would save you time and effort, since you basically say the same thing in a hundred different ways.

11373-9434.gif

"So do you..."

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.slideshare.net/tzafs/vanity-fair-june-2015-usa
A part of the Millennium Falcon set fell on Ford and broke his leg. Production was held up for two weeks, but in Abrams?s mind there were unexpected blessings. ?In a weird way,? he said, ?it was the greatest gift to the movie that, once it was clear Harrison would be O.K., the way that the crew came together. I?ve never seen a crew bonded like that. And when Harrison came back, when I say he came back better and stronger than ever, I can?t overstate that. There was a fire in his eyes that you see in the movie.?

To me he looks about 58 to 59 in these new images. The strange thing is he looked about 72 in skull and was very unhappy unfit when you compare him to the super grizzled athlete you see today, smashed him self up on the Falcon then he crash dives into a golf course and nearly kills him self for ****s and giggles?

He's been training for this...I don't think you understand what he as done here Disney where sucking his Rick wanting him back for star wars.... "please Mr FORD we need you!!!!" He's used it as a bargaining tool to get his fave character Back.

Wasn't he court going into brothels these really expensive ones in various disguises.?? The great thing was they had no idea it was him before he met is latest hitch. Thee original Lad.