Indy Art

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
I'm afraid these might have been mentioned before but I don't know how to search for them. So, I'm posting anyway now that I found them. Does anyon knows if a third poster like this, for Last Cruasde, has been made?

tumblr_m0fjwjmorp1qml6rho1_500.jpg
ZZ31273911.jpg

indyclone25

JuniorJones said:
The art is by Blain Hefner. No Last Crusade...yet!!

More stuff...

Temple_Doom_poster_web1.jpg

Marion1_web1.jpg

Indy_and_short_round_web1.jpg

TOD_poster21.jpg

Short_Round2.jpg

Willie11.jpg

Mola_Ram2.jpg

TODIndy1.jpg

RaidersoftheLostArk_web1.jpg
loving the temple and raiders posters , very cool , is it painting and photoshopped together?

Stoo

Sakis said:
I'm afraid these might have been mentioned before but I don't know how to search for them. So, I'm posting anyway now that I found them.
Those are excellent! Thanks for posting them, Sakis.(y)

There is a general Indy Art thread. Maybe a merge is in order?

Here is some Indy art
JuniorJones said:
The art is by Blain Hefner.
He's good.:)
indyclone25 said:
is it painting and photoshopped together?
Junior posted the seperate elements of the "Doom" poster so it must have been assembled in Photoshop. The text was probably done using Illustrator or QuarkXPress. It's a good bet he used a light table, too.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones great additions. Wouldn't you love to see an ultimate poster for the Indiana Jones saga with all the characters, like the Star Wars ones, from all four films and the tv series?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Those are excellent! Thanks for posting them, Sakis.(y)

There is a general Indy Art thread. Maybe a merge is in order?

Here is some Indy art
He's good.:)
Junior posted the seperate elements of the "Doom" poster so it must have been assembled in Photoshop. The text was probably done using Illustrator or QuarkXPress. It's a good bet he used a light table, too.

You betcha. Reference, Reference, Reference...with a helping of talent!:D

I suspect he did it like this...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/01d5utJ8Ucg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Sakis said:
JuniorJones great additions. Wouldn't you love to see an ultimate poster for the Indiana Jones saga with all the characters, like the Star Wars ones, from all four films and the tv series?

It would be lovely. Had that thought myself (minus lightbox with a S*!tload of reference!) until it wasn't quite gelling...

30thAnniversary.jpg

...but if you sketch out roughly what you "envision " I might spare a bit of time with it.;)

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:
It would be lovely. Had that thought myself (minus lightbox with a S*!tload of reference!) until it wasn't quite gelling...

...but if you sketch out roughly what you "envision " I might spare a bit of time with it.;)

I was thinking about something like this:

l1.jpg

l9.jpg

star-wars-poster-30th.jpg

wallpaper4562.jpg

wallpaper4657.jpg

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
MDew said:
Man, there's some really amazing stuff on here. I love those throwback posters! (y)

Yes, me too, although I never understood why Crusade takes the silent treatment on such things.

Last edited:

indyclone25

Sakis said:
Yes, me too, although I never understood why Crusade takes the silent treatment on such things.
you know sakis , i have tried to draw a poster for last crusade a bunch of times , but i never find anything to inspire me to come up with a good design , at least with raiders and temple you do have a lot of action scenes to throw together, but crusade just never did it for me . i did one back in right when the movie came out i was about 24 or 25 i will have to find it and i will post it , maybe i can modernize it ?

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
indyclone25 said:
you know sakis , i have tried to draw a poster for last crusade a bunch of times , but i never find anything to inspire me to come up with a good design , at least with raiders and temple you do have a lot of action scenes to throw together, but crusade just never did it for me . i did one back in right when the movie came out i was about 24 or 25 i will have to find it and i will post it , maybe i can modernize it ?

Let's see it.

indyclone25

well here is the artwork i did back in 89
i had a friend put a last logo in digitally over my hand drawn logo.:D
230402_10623499052_641319052_446938_927_n.jpg