Ideas For New Indy Actor

kongisking

TheFedora said:
I am sure that KongisKing will show up to enlighten us soon enough... Or he will throw me to the Hovitos for not being overly thorough.

You looked at the wrong posts. This time it will cost you!

*makes the weird noise Belloq did to sic the Hotivos on Indy*

Montana Smith said:
Indiana Jones gets kissed by a girl

Old crush, meet new crush. :D

Though I really like Kristen Bell right now too...

TheFedora

*runs through the jungles towards my biplane while being chased by hovitos*

Guess I did pick the wrong posts.

In the words of the grail knight. I have chosen...poorly.:(

kongisking

TheFedora said:
*runs through the jungles towards my biplane while being chased by hovitos*

Guess I did pick the wrong posts.

In the words of the grail knight. I have chosen...poorly.:(

Hey, there's always time to try again. It's a long way to Delhi... :p

kongisking

Indy1Jones2 said:
I'm Not all for that Indy has to be male in the movies.

It was really more of a change of pace than a serious idea. I just enjoy those kinds of crazy hypothetical scenarios.

Shane Henry

sorry about the other thread

First of all, personally,I do hope Harrsion can dress the iconic clothes with his whip one more time , as for the next generation of Indy, I think Cooper should be the best choice ~:D

Finn

Staff member
TheFedora said:
I could kind of see that, however I wodner whether he'd be too busy with his series commitments for 'Supernatural'.
That series has long since come to the end of its run by the time the next Indy film even enters preproduction.

TheFedora

Finn said:
That series has long since come to the end of its run by the time the next Indy film even enters preproduction.

Yeah...Supernatural is on season 10, and kinda like Indy they fought every supernatural being in the book to the point where they killed the devil already. But anyways, I don't see more then 2-3 seasons more for this show although I know popularity can lengthen things considerably.

indytim

I think this Friday's trailer for Jurassic World may change the attitudes towards Chris Pratt taking on the Indy role. Unfortunately it's hard to disassociate him from Parks and Recreation's loveable goofball Andy but just this screenshot alone from the trailer makes him look every inch the action hero ...

jworld.png

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tvdIL7pUjcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finn

Staff member
kongisking said:
Don't judge, I don't have the best toys to work with...
Will judge, because given that you have at least some kind of computer to work with, most of the toys necessary can actually be acquired for free (and legally, to boot). So that's not the lack of toys, that's lack of skill.

Judged: 2/5.

kongisking

Finn said:
Will judge, because given that you have at least some kind of computer to work with, most of the toys necessary can actually be acquired for free (and legally, to boot). So that's not the lack of toys, that's lack of skill.

Judged: 2/5.

I was trying to beat others to the idea of a quick Photoshop job.

And Finn, you don't really know the specifics of my technology situation, so...yeah.

Awesome work, HenryJunior! I actually would say try to make the jacket more brown-looking, but otherwise, it looks darn near natural.

Finn

Staff member
kongisking said:
And Finn, you don't really know the specifics of my technology situation, so...yeah.
Unless all you've got is an Etch-A-Sketch somebody, somehow, jury rigged with a Wi-Fi, you should have been able to do better. Or not excuse the toys.

Also, note the dual meaning of "judged".