Ask me any question

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No Ticket said:
QUESTION TIME!

@Violet Indy -- How Violet are you?

I get pretty pinky violet whenever a good looking guy says I'm pretty.:eek:
I get really reddy violet (or just plain violent) when people don't do the job they're supposed to be doing on set and as a result I do it because it needs to be done. :mad:
I get purpley violet when the air con in an overcrowded train isn't working and it's getting overheated and I can't breathe. :dead:

Sorry, that's the best way I can think of answering your question. I'm not really any shade of violet right now. I'm kind of tired.

Anyone: What is your favourite kind of sandwich?

The_Raiders

The Man said:
You mean like Red Bull or Shark? Red Bull has a dodgy rep over here...

I havn't tried either of those, but I LOVE monster, heavy metal monster is my favorite then of course original.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Monster is its own brand - it's the only brand I care for that much, and I need to like one of them, what with college. I'm liking the newish Monster Java line in particular.

QBComics

To any:

Do you have a crush on anybody and them find out?
Bad Question, but I couldn't think of anything better. Sorry.

Last edited:

The_Raiders

Attila the Professor said:
Monster is its own brand - it's the only brand I care for that much, and I need to like one of them, what with college. I'm liking the newish Monster Java line in particular.

Awesome, Attila your the mod! I love monster and I drink it constantly, I havn't had the java line though. (y)

Gear

(Straying from topic but...)

I'm not into Monster. Although I've never had the coffee knock off kind, I don't taste much special about it.

Now Rock Star Roasted Coffee Bean is the way to start a school day, but nothing beats home brewed.

Anyway,

QBComics said:
Do you have a crush on anybody and them find out?

Well if you mean unintentionally (and past tense included) not that I can think of.

Anyone who cares;

How old are you?

Gear

^ Yes, her name is AngieAki here.

Happy 20th again by the way ;)

Next poster:

What is your cereal number? Yes, I said cereal #.