Half The Time, Twice The Fun...

The Man

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgZdKApKi_k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kgZdKApKi_k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>(y)

Bvance

Yes Sir...

It is twice the fun! Also if you time your blinking just right, the hits Mutt takes in the crotch and the Tarzan scene just seem to disappear. :D

The Man

Bvance said:
It is twice the fun! Also if you time your blinking just right, the hits Mutt takes in the crotch and the Tarzan scene just seem to disappear. :D

It's hilarious! Sh!t like this cracks me up...(y)

Jones_Happens

I saw several instances in this scene where Marion is NOT smiling. For those of you who have been saying she smiles for the entire film you are, quite officially, wrong!

The Man

How long would the full movie be at this speed? 59 minutes? Hmmm. Perhaps the beards could have released it in this mode, thereby doubling the number of daily shows possible, earning them 1.4 biiillllliiiiiooooon dollars! Mwuha-ha-ha-ha. Ha....

The Man

Hell, even on hyperspeed, the whole sequence is just too, too cutesy. Even lovers cannot deny that the 'humour' was simply infantile and saccharine - far more so than previously in the series.

Kooshmeister

Also, how heavy and hard is the Skull? Boris/Spalko's driver barely reacts to Mutt beating him over the head with it. You'd think it would've killed him.

The stuff I like in the scene is mostly the crashing vehicles, Indy diving into the duck full of soldiers, and the cliff scene - apart from the SUDDEN MONKEY ATTACK!!!!!

The Man

Kooshmeister said:
Also, how heavy and hard is the Skull? Boris/Spalko's driver barely reacts to Mutt beating him over the head with it. You'd think it would've killed him.

The stuff I like in the scene is mostly the crashing vehicles, Indy diving into the duck full of soldiers, and the cliff scene - apart from the SUDDEN MONKEY ATTACK!!!!!

Spalko flung forward over the front of the duck and then unleashing mucho gunfire at Marion does rock - at least at this speed. I'll give it that. Those little flashes make the overall impression all the more frustrating...

Indyisreal

Jones_Happens said:
I saw several instances in this scene where Marion is NOT smiling. For those of you who have been saying she smiles for the entire film you are, quite officially, wrong!

Are you serious?

Bvance

Spalko...

I also like the part, fast or slow, where Spalko kicks Mutt in the face after she karate chops him. It seem she looks pretty flexible!

It wouldn't take much for her to convince me to be on her side! :D

tastethecourage

It's funny that some posters have nothing better to do than to criticize and critique the movie they waited 19 years to see, even in topics that are supposed to be lighthearted.

Deckard

Maybe we'll get a Special Spielberg Edition Dvd where he actually tells Geroge to shut the hell up and go sit outside while he re-edits and re-cgis a few things.