Jewel Of The Forest

No Ticket

ResidentAlien said:
It's online. A few are on myspace which I've linked to before. If you find it, feel free to watch 'em.

I don't advertise. If the subject matter is interesting to people, they'll find 'em. That's what tags are for.

I don't think your accounting for laziness. I'd like to see them, but I don't want to search for the links to them. haha.

No Ticket said:
I don't think your accounting for laziness. I'd like to see them, but I don't want to search for the links to them. haha.

I am accounting for laziness. If you aren't willing to search, they can't mean that much to you. And that's fine. I make my films for me. I'm a firm believer in art as a means of purging. I create for my own well being. If they touch others aside from me, great! If not, so be it.

No Ticket

ResidentAlien said:
I am accounting for laziness. If you aren't willing to search, they can't mean that much to you. And that's fine. I make my films for me. I'm a firm believer in art as a means of purging. I create for my own well being. If they touch others aside from me, great! If not, so be it.

How can they mean anything to me if I haven't seen them? lol. I think you underestimate my lazyness. I get where your coming from and all... but to not link to it when people request to check it out because you don't want to "advertise" and basically saying, go look it up yourself, is kind of dumb.

bigdaddygamer14

Actually I just found your YouTube profile. It's just your username on Raider.net right? So those are your films? I didn't really get them so to speak, but I wouldn't want to make fun of a film like "[censored]".

???????

Last edited by a moderator:
bigdaddygamer14 said:
Actually I just found your YouTube profile. It's just your username on Raider.net right? So those are your films? I didn't really get them so to speak, but I wouldn't want to make fun of a film like "[censored]".

???????

No, that's not my profile. But nice try.

Last edited by a moderator:

MinnesotaJones

Wow... this thread is old. I was just looking for my favourite reviewer's films. I didn't realise he was once a member! That's cool. (y) Too bad the film was removed from YouTube though I never got to see it. :(