Who is your favorite Batman?

Who makes the best Batman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EvilDevo

Which actor (live action) plays the role of the Dark Knight the best? For an added bonus, you could also throw in your favorite Batman film...

Last edited:

Rae-deemer

No doubt...Christian Bale. Michael Keaton was pretty good in the first Batman and Val Kilmer ad Clooney were just weak as can be. For nostalgia though...you would have to go Adam West. :whip:

EvilDevo

Nice to see some fans of Adam West! hah hah
For me, Michael Keaton will always be the original Batman. The earliest memory I can recall is from Tim Burton's 1989 masterpiece, and I didn't see the old series until a few years later.
Christian Bale has done a good job recently, far superior to the others... but Keaton will always be the Harrison Ford of Batman in my eyes.

IndyBuff

I voted for Adam West purely for nostalgic reasons. The old tv series was corny but always entertaining and fun nonetheless.

My favorite Batman movie is Batman Begins.:cool:

Katarn07

If you didn't limit the poll to live action, Kevin Conroy from Batman: The Animated Series and all its spinoffs gets my vote. Mark Hamill as the Joker rocked too.

But since it is what it is, Christian Bale was great as Batman. Really scary stuff. Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer were good too. In fact, I liked them better as Bruce than Bale as Bruce. Batman and Bruce Wayne are different characters after all. Sort of....

Anywho, West was better than Clooney but still should not be a poll option :p

EvilDevo

I was considering including Kevin Conroy... but then I thought since he doesn't do any actual physical acting, and just voice work, he doesn't quite fit in (though the animated series from the early nineties was the greatest thing to watch after school :))

Chris Jones

I liked Michael and Chris. They are the best. Can't wait to see the sequel, they plan to make 2 more at least with Chris.

Montana Smith

And your favourite Batmobile?

Batjam.jpg

kongisking

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
This will sound very typical of me, but I'm all for that totally badass Tumbler:

Still think this is one of the most masterful vehicular chase scenes in a film I've seen...

Very true.
rock1.gif

Which is why I don't understand when folks say Nolan can't do action (unless he had someone else do it for him, that is).