The Grim Indy Thread

The Man

You know your life will end at the hands of Professor Henry Jones, Jr. How you choose to do ye olde mortal coil shuffle is HOW YOU DIE! Indy will oblige. He's always glad to help. Choose your fate!*

*Eras, time-lines and technologies are irrelevant. If you'd prefer him to shoot a tazer in your mouth until your eyes pop like bulbous zits, then such is your desire...

Indy's brother

Watching the end credits of Indy 6 scroll before me in 2013.

Edit:

Montana Smith said:
Sounds like this should be under Forum Games?

So you want Indy to kill you while you play forum games at The Raven Bar....?

The Man

I had considered that...and the mods may relocate if needs be. However, one element of this thread is to combine deaths from the four movies or to die in a way one wished to have seen on film. Getting your skull trepaned by the Jungle Cutter, perhaps?

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
So you want Indy to kill you while you play forum games at The Raven Bar....?

It would be in line with all the other stupid Indy games.

Anyway, there was this one time when me and Indy were raiding a Smurf village. Now Indy can't stand those little blue abortions. :mad: He's all guns blazing, shooting at everything that moves. I spot Gargamel's cat, and he's going to get shot for sure. :eek:

So I rush out to save Azrael, and Indy shoots me dead. :gun: :dead:

And all because I like cats. :p

Attila the Professor

Staff member
The Man said:
I had considered that...and the mods may relocate if needs be. However, one element of this thread is to combine deaths from the four movies or to die in a way one wished to have seen on film. Getting your skull trepaned by the Jungle Cutter, perhaps?

The one scripted death scene I'm a little sorry we didn't get was Pat Roach's clumsy goon who, in the Monkey King's version of what became the Venice speedboat chase, has his shoelaces caught in the ship's propeller, thereby completing the "spinning things of doom" trifecta.

Oh, and thread moved. :hat: