New Acquisitions!!

metalinvader

Just picked up the corn pops w/Spoon and the Corn flakes.The corn flakes box is really stunning.It has the Last Crusade poster art on it.(y)

Dr.Sartorius

I picked up some Keebler fudge Indiana Jones cookies. There's a new photo of Indy on the package.

I also picked up the Indy Eggo Waffles and a box of Froot Loops w/ Indiana Jones spoon.

bonoferox

Is anyone seeing the official cereal in stores yet? I'm heading out at lunch to look for the cookies and eggos.

Brandon

I saw the flashlight offer on Corn Pops at Wal Mart in Tulsa, Oklahoma tonight.

Some boxes had spoons, some had the offer. They looked kinda similar but Indy is in a different pose.

I think it takes four "tokens" instead of the one with Eggo's.

I got excited for a second thinking the flashlight was in the cereal.

Now before someone tells me I'm wrong, they didn't have any Eggo's to compare the flashlight but it looked like all the pictures I've seen.

Brandon

QBComics

Just got me a Indy Handbook, All three Juniour novels of the 3 movies (with a mini poster of Indy trying to grab the idol) and Cocoa Krispies with the Indy spoon in it (the whip one)! After I'm done I will put my Cocoa Krispies box with my collection!

Plus I saw a Indy Poptart box with a Canteen offering inside but did not get it.

Other than that I have no more Indy stuff except my Indy LEGOs wich are to big and take up too much room to put with my other stuff. But by the end of May I gareentee It will be pretty full of Indy stuff!!

RichardJones

lets see

Got some Indy Pop-Tarts , and order the canteen on the box.
Foot Loops with Toucan Sam looking cool in fedora :hat: , and I got a spoon
Indy Corn Flakes
And Indy plain m&ms :whip:

JimmyPSHayes

QBComics said:
Just got me a Indy Handbook, All three Juniour novels of the 3 movies (with a mini poster of Indy trying to grab the idol) and Cocoa Krispies with the Indy spoon in it (the whip one)! After I'm done I will put my Cocoa Krispies box with my collection!

Plus I saw a Indy Poptart box with a Canteen offering inside but did not get it.

Other than that I have no more Indy stuff except my Indy LEGOs wich are to big and take up too much room to put with my other stuff. But by the end of May I gareentee It will be pretty full of Indy stuff!!
Is the handbook out all ready? I thought it wasn't being released until May.

bonoferox

Some friends at the Borders I used to work at said they got in a few Indiana Jones titles that have a May laydown date. Unfortunately they had a change in policy with the manager so they weren't even allowed to say what titles they were. It's killing me.

I'm still trying to find the special Empire issue but haven't seen it available yet.

I ended up finding the Indy Ice Cream Sandwiches and Frozen Snickers bars. The sandwiches are great. I still haven't seen any cereal except for the Raisin Crunch stuff. Nor any eggos or pop tarts.

metalinvader

I found the Pop-Tarts today with the redemption for the canteen and a few bags of the peanut M&M's...

@Edward

In regards to the Ice Cream sandwiches..Are the actual sandwiches Indy themed?

Nurhachi1991

metalinvader said:
I found the Pop-Tarts today with the redemption for the canteen and a few bags of the peanut M&M's...

@Edward

In regards to the Ice Cream sandwiches..Are the actual sandwiches Indy themed?

how many tokens do you have to send to get the canteen

I'm on an IJ food buying trip in Fargo-ND; found the single-serving bottles of Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper; also some M&M store displays (which I'll post over at throwmetheidol.com when I get home).

sarah navarro

Nurhachi1991 said:
I got my waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah son!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like your attitude,thats how i feel.I finally got my Indy Fruit Loops with my adventure spoon,the toucan is wearing a fedora:) and some Indy french toast just about 2 days it arrived(y)

Nurhachi1991

sarah navarro said:
I like your attitude,thats how i feel.I finally got my Indy Fruit Loops with my adventure spoon,the toucan is wearing a fedora:) and some Indy french toast just about 2 days it arrived(y)

Nice (High Five!)