The Indy Cast

indycast

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I know this is gonna sound dumb, but I'm gonna ask anyway.
Anyone have a link for this? And can I listen to all of the past casts?

Not dumb at all - you can check out past episodes here:

http://www.theforce.net/podcast

...but I think the earlier eps have been archived. I'lll plan to put them up on my site for download in the future if anyone wants them!

Cheers,

Ed

Donovan vs Veers

Mitchell, you know Donovan is going to win because of his weasel, fence-jumping, opportunist nature.

Donovan would feign allegiance with Veers and (counting) one, two...triple cross him when the time was right.

:dead:

indycast

DocWhiskey said:
Is it just me or have the recent Indycasts been released very quickly?

They have been pretty much weekly - give or take a day or two!hope you enjoy the interview with Barry Nugent - a great guy so say hi if he drops into the forums! :D

indycast

indycast said:
They have been pretty much weekly - give or take a day or two!hope you enjoy the interview with Barry Nugent - a great guy so say hi if he drops into the forums! :D

I must have jinxed myself as there won't be a show this week - it is the Labor Day weekend down under and as if someone is telling me I need a break my PC has a killer virus so it is being rebuilt, so no show!

Enjoy the break and I'll see you all in a fortnight!

paladinb said:
Barry Nugent here, I just wanted to come by the forum and say a big thanks to ed for having me on the show!

Barry, will the action figure have a pen accessory? Today an action figure tomorrow a lego indy unlockable!

You should provide your own mock up while you have the chance!

Nice interview...

paladinb

Rocket Surgeon said:
Barry, will the action figure have a pen accessory? Today an action figure tomorrow a lego indy unlockable!

It's definitely a plan! Maybe with writer's room playset...hmm can't realy see kids lining up for that one :gun:

Nice interview...

Thanks it was really cool to get the chance to chat about indy with a fellow fan. I'm sure pretty much everyone who knows me is sick to death of hearing me talk about the character. :D

indycast

paladinb said:
Barry Nugent here, I just wanted to come by the forum and say a big thanks to ed for having me on the show!

Anytime Barry - you are always welcome in Club Obi Wan!

Goonie

Indy_Forever said:
I gotta listen to indycast, whoevers been mentioned on it is a very lucky person. Do any celebrities guest star?

My name was mentioned back in episode 53 or 54 when I won one of the Uncle Milton Crystal Skull projectors... but it hasn't arrived yet. :( It could be it's stuck at customs, or somewhere in another dimension. ;)

Is there a new episode this weekend?

Ed, always entertaining...and I have to agree with the inclusive comment. It's cool you give the community a voice, even Prince Valium!;)

Who had their kissing scene cut besides Marion?:confused:

Now where's episode 63?!?!?!:dead: