my todds 8ft whip video review

indyclone25

here is my review about the eight ft whip from toddscostumes.com
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kW4JQc-hZG0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kW4JQc-hZG0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

indyclone25

just recieved a 12 ft todd's whip today i will be doing a review eventually when the weather warms up abit . stay tuned :whip:

Goodeknight

indyclone25 said:
just recieved a 12 ft todd's whip today i will be doing a review eventually when the weather warms up abit . stay tuned :whip:

First question is, how does cracking a 12' compare to the 8'? I used to have a 10' Joe Strain. A lot of whip to handle. So I'm considering an 8 footer.

indyclone25

goodeknight said:
First question is, how does cracking a 12' compare to the 8'? I used to have a 10' Joe Strain. A lot of whip to handle. So I'm considering an 8 footer.
the 8 ft whip is so much easier , the 12 ft i was able to crack it a few times , but have to say i got tangled a few times too. that 4ft can really mess with your swing. but it does make more fluid , if you get my meaning? the 8 ft cracks quick and short , but the 12 ft just moves with a smooth ease , but like i said easy enough to get tangled with , lol . i hope to get some pics and vid up soon of me cracking , it's still a bit chilly but by next week we are suppoes to be in the 70's and near 80 by wed!

kevblee

Hi guys, have a question on the length of the Todd's 8ft whip.

Yes, I know...it's 8 ft. But, is it 8ft in total length, including the handle , fall and popper....or is 8ft from say top of handle to where the fall starts? I wanted to get one that is close to the length of the whip I have now...but I can't remember the size I have. I measured it, and it was just over 10 ft from one end to the other...and that includes the entire thing. Thanks!

indyclone25

in my review i state that it is close to 11ft with strap to cracker , the eight foot is for the main whip. :D

InexorableTash

Bullwhips are measured from the base of the handle (not counting the wrist loop) to the end of the braided thong (so not including the fall or popper).