The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made) -THE SEQUEL

Montana Smith

Faamily Guy

LOIS! Oh thank God you're here, Lois! It was all her friends, they, they were doing marijuana and heroin! And they were taking Exema and touching each other!

(Stewie)

Dr. Gonzo

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

The wire transfer came straight through from Kentucky, and the bank has agreed to gap-finance the rest. But there are a few hooks on it, so take a pew for a spell. Number one, the bank wants a drug screen for everybody on the boat, before they'll forward the money.

Montana Smith

Family Guy

Peter: Oh, oh. Funny sailing story. All right, this guy's on his boat, in the middle of the ocean, right, and he sees a little black dog. And let me tell you, this dog's been swimming for days, and he stinks like a dead otter, right?

Lois: Peter, maybe this isn't the place for...

Peter: Hang on, Lois, hang on. So the guy takes the dog into the vet. And the freakin' vet tells him, get this, "It's not a dog. It's a rat." A big, stinkin' Mexican rat. True story.

Dr. Gonzo

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

MARLBORO
Via con dios amigo.
(off Harley's look)
That means, go with God.

(Anyone can come in and change up the direction of the conversation if they like.)

Montana Smith

From Dusk Till Dawn

I seem to have touched a nerve. Don't be so sensitive, Pops, let's keep this friendly. But you're right, enough with the getting to know you s**t. Now, there's two ways we can play this hand. One way is me and you go round an' round all f***in' night. The other way, is we reach some sort of an understanding. Now, if we go down that first path at the end of the day, I'll win. But we go down the second, we'll both win. Now, I don't give a rat's ass about you or your f***in' family. Y'all can live forever or die this second and I don't care which. The only things I do care about are me that son-of-a-b**** in the back, and our money. And right now I need to get those three things into Mexico.

(Seth)

Dr. Gonzo

Once Upon a Time in the West

I saw three of these dusters a short time ago, they were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men.
Inside the men, there were three bullets. -Harmonica

Montana Smith

Dust Devil

Let?s see now. Bullet wound. Bullet wound. Burning. Ah, here?s our girl. We?ve got just about everything on her. Massive tissue loss, severing of limbs and major arteries, evisceration, partial cremation, sexual mutilation, possibly even cannibalism. You?ll appreciate we?ve had difficulty pinpointing the exact time and cause of death. We found a clock wedged up her snatch for God?s sake.

(Leidzinger)

Dr. Gonzo

Synecdoche, New York

I've fantasized about Caden dying and being able to start again. Guilt free. I know it's terrible.

Montana Smith

The Silence of the Lambs

Life's too slippery for books, Clarice. Typhoid and swans came from the same God.

(Hannibal Lecter)

DocWhiskey

The Dark Knight

I'm just a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just...do...things.

Dr. Gonzo

Taxi Driver

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XzPBUGUM7KQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XzPBUGUM7KQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dr. Gonzo

The Big Lebowski

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Be7Og9Gc_KY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Be7Og9Gc_KY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>