History Channel: Indiana Jones and the Ultimate Quest

modernindy

Big thanks to the mods for the warm welcome! I ended up finding and uploading an HD version of Indiana Jones and the Ultimate Quest (which is a lot of fun, btw), so here's the link for it! Please don't share it around, as I'm afraid it may be flagged for copyrighted music.

https://youtu.be/Trm61nxphA4

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile on the Discovery Channel, this happened: Rob Riggle Global Investigator.

1. The Atlantis Case - Rob Riggle goes in search of what experts and archeologists have tried to pinpoint for centuries: the lost city of Atlantis.
2. The Holiest of Grails - Finding the actual Holy Grail is the holy grail for all global investigators so Rob's on the case; following in the footsteps of the Knights Templars and unearthing new evidence that could prove the grail has been hidden in Scotland all this time.
3. Pirate Booty - Rob's recipe to solve a 300-year-old pirate mystery in the Florida Keys is: one shovel, one metal detector, one Daquiri.
4. The Mystery of the O.K. Corral - Most people know about Wyatt Earp and the shootout at the OK Corral but only Rob Riggle knows that this classic story is directly connected to the lost treasure of Skeleton Canyon.
5. The Mysterious Disappearance of The Lost Legion - In order to find out what happened to Rome's 9th Legion, which vanished into thin air, Rob meets with military historians and archaeologists, searches through muddy bogs, analyzes ancient skulls, and learns about Roman ghosts.
6. Really Close Encounters - Examining the probability of life in outer space; Rob Riggle is on the case and heads to the Nevada desert, a UFO hotspot; he meets with an ex-CIA agent, Air Force pilots, a professional UFO hunter, and a team of investigators.

Texas

I will actually be in this program

I'm proud to say that I will actually appear on this program! :hat:

I was interviewed for this program a few months back and I was just told the other day that I will appear in the segment in which the show talks about the new movie's McGuffin, the crystal skull.

Real-life experts have been interviewed for this show exploring the real-life aspects behind the Indiana Jones movies, especially the artifacts Indy chases after, ie. the Ark, the Holy Grail, the Sankara Stone and the Crystal Skull.

I, of course, was interviewed to offer the Ancient Astronaut perspective on the crystal skulls, with the theory that the crystal skulls have an extraterrestrial connection.

Can't wait to see it! Let me know what you think!

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, Legendary Times :whip:

So the guy who found fame as the History Channel's ancient astronaut theorist, and who has a unique hair style and famous quote saying "I'm not saying it was aliens...But it was aliens" was a member of this forum. Interesting. I wonder if Giorgio still reads the Raven forum?