Kenny Gasperson - Actor that played Young Indy's friend

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Kenny,

Just to say how super-cool it is to have you here and to share your recollections.

In terms of acting was there any story direction given in regards to the indvidual scenes or any reference made to Indiana Jones to support the scene.

Did Corey speak of the IJ films - in particular Harrison Ford performance?

Last edited:

Gasperson

Most of the direction given was very, very basic "Look scared" or "Look excited". The only things I remember Corey talking about were some of the exotic locations he had shot in. I think maybe he had already shot some stuff in Egypt when he was shooting this stuff.

Gasperson

Another thing just came to mind.

So, I'm not sure if you guys can tell from looking at the pictures I posted but the clothes they had us dressed in were OLD. They were out of a museum or a private collection or something and they were SUPER worried about us destroying them. I remember when we were first getting our wardrobe they were giving us a lecture about how important and old these clothes were and I was like "Hmm, yeah, I'll be careful" and then I immediately destroyed a pair of socks while putting them on.

I went through several pairs of socks for that shoot. I wish they would have let me keep the glasses, those were the coolest thing I had and they were custom made.