Art by Me

IndyMcFly

Actually this isn't Indiana Jones related... so instead of classifying this as fanart, it'll be fan art, if you know what I mean. Now, since we don't have a scanner, I had to get creative and take a digital photo of the drawing :eek: and then touch it up in a photo editing program to make it more visible, this resulted in a red tint, and slight distortion to the picture. Anyway, heeeeere's Johnny!

365d8ffa.jpg

(Picture Shown Bigger than Actual Size)

In Christ,
Shane

Finn

Staff member
<small>We do have the OT section just one link lower from the main page... who moves?</small>

Not bad. Depp is a good actor.

IndyMcFly

And he's got a good sense of style... Now, I put this in this section because it's in the "Indy Fanwork and Activities" section... I figured, "I'm an Indy fan... and this was an activity of mine." If you want to move it, I won't object.

In Christ,
Shane

Finn

Staff member
Moderator note

One saw a loophole there, but this really is a table for fanwork and activities related to Indy.

People, if ever in doubt where a thread should go, just put it in the OT section. You can't go wrong that way.

IndyMcFly

Well firstly, thank you all for the compliments (though I cheated... notice he's wearing a hat, dark sunglasses, and his hair covers his ears ;)) I find that I have a hard time drawing eyes and noses... they're tough. So besides the art that I put up on this thread:
http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6437&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
I don't have any other artwork scanned. I did try drawing the second version of the Raiders of the Lost Ark poster (cracking his whip, boulder behind him), but I never finished it.

In Christ,
Shane