Raiders Temple Crusade Showtimes

Raiders in Louisville Kentucky

Wednesday, July 15. Arabia ? fatoosh salad, khoresht fesenjan (stewed chicken with pomegranate and walnuts), kabob koobideh (ground lamb kebabs), kabob joojeh (chicken kebabs). Persian wines. Movie: "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20090711/FEATURES02/907110320/

World cuisine Wednesdays at Kentucky Barbecue Co.
Every Wednesday, Kentucky Barbecue Co., 1800 Frankfort Ave., will serve a special menu featuring the barbecue and grilling traditions of cuisines from around the world. A special summer event: a movie on the dining room stage and ethnic music in the bar.

Crystal Skull in Lebanon, Missouri

The Band "Easy Goin' " will start playing at 7:00 pm and the movie will start at dark. The movie playing will be "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" the event is this Saturday July 11, 2009 and is FREE TO THE PUBLIC! For more information call 417-288-9975

Raiders in San Antonio TX

Movies by Moonlight?
This free outdoor film series at HemisFair Park is back this summer courtesy of the City of San Antonio.
?Raiders of the Lost Ark? on July 23;

Showtimes are at 8:30 p.m. with pre-movie entertainment at 7:30 p.m. Concessions available.
Moviegoers are encouraged to bring blanket or lawn chairs.

Free. (210) 207-7258.

lao che & sons

Rocket Surgeon said:
Wednesday, July 15. Arabia ? fatoosh salad, khoresht fesenjan (stewed chicken with pomegranate and walnuts), kabob koobideh (ground lamb kebabs), kabob joojeh (chicken kebabs). Persian wines. Movie: "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20090711/FEATURES02/907110320/

World cuisine Wednesdays at Kentucky Barbecue Co.
Every Wednesday, Kentucky Barbecue Co., 1800 Frankfort Ave., will serve a special menu featuring the barbecue and grilling traditions of cuisines from around the world. A special summer event: a movie on the dining room stage and ethnic music in the bar.

thanks I'll be there. I think this is the first time I've been to an Indy movie out of the theatre or home. And I think it's the first one I've heard of in louisville.:eek:

lao che & sons said:
thanks I'll be there. I think this is the first time I've been to an Indy movie out of the theatre or home. And I think it's the first one I've heard of in louisville.:eek:

I think you already missed it...

Raiders of the Lost Ark in Akron, OH

Summer Film Classics for a Cause: Raiders of the Lost Ark

July 22, 2009 7:30 pm
Akron Civic Theatre

In Partnership with the Greater East Ohio Area Alzheimer?s Association Donations to benefit the Akron Civic Theatre and the Greater East Ohio Area Alzheimer?s Association accepted.

Free admission to all films plus everyone in attendance receives a voucher good for free admission to select 2009-2010 Civic sponsored events.

ROB98374

Raiders of the Lost Ark
Saturday, August 29, 2009

Join Seattle magazine at Fremont Outdoor Cinema's screening of Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark! Hold on to your seats for a night of suspense and adventure that will leave you singing the theme song all the way home.

Stop by Seattle magazine?s Audience Photo Booth and get your mug on the web! We provide the costumes and props ? the rest is up to you. The best shots from each event will be featured on seattlemag.com ? so pack your best ?vogue? face along with your seats.

7 p.m. (Gates open at 7 p.m., movie starts at dusk) $5 suggested donation 3501 Phinney Ave. N., Fremont; fremontoutdoormovies.com

Fremont Outdoor Cinema 2009 is sponsored by: Seattle magazine

Raiders in Topeka, KS

Kansas State Historical Society is showing movies again outdoors after dark.

The Sundown Film Festival, which features movies projected outside on a screen attached to the side of one of the buildings at the Kansas Museum of History and State Archives & Library at 6425 S.W. 6th.

The series, with a movie shown after dark for four consecutive Fridays through Aug. 7, is presented in conjunction with the museum?s current exhibit, ?Lincoln in Kansas.? Admission is free.

Those attending the movie can spread their blankets or set up their lawn chairs in the grassy plaza north of the museum then visit it at no cost from 5 to 9 p.m. Concessions, including pop corn and soft drinks, are sold until 30 minutes after the movie starts, and proceeds from those sales offset the cost of the series.

Bug spray is recommended, and if it rains, the event movies inside the museum where the film will be projected on a wall in the lobby.

All of the movies in this summer?s Sundown Film Festival are related to history, museums or archeology.

? Aug. 7: ?Raiders of the Lost Ark? (1981, PG). IArcheologist and university professor Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford), in this franchise-launching movie, must retrieve the Ark of the Covenant before it gets into the hands of Adolf Hitler who plans on using its power to guarantee his global conquest.

For more information about the Sundown Film Series or ?Lincoln in Kansas,? go to www.kshs.org.

Bill Blankenship can be reached at (785) 295-1284 or bill.blankenship@cjonline.com.

Temple of Doom in Las Vegas, NV

Regency Tropicana Cinemas
3330 East Tropicana Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89121 (702) 438-3456

Wednesday, July 22, 2009:
7:30pm

Raiders in Anderson, CA

July 31 "Raiders of the Lost Ark,"

8 p.m.

Anderson River Park?s KC Grove,

Gaia Hotel Amphitheatre.

Admission is free, but guests are encouraged to make donations to local charitable causes.

Raiders in London

Somerset House Trust, The Courtauld Institute of Art and the Sorrell

?Sat 1 and Sun 2 August/Sat 8 and Sun 9 August: Film4 Summer Screen - Movies and More
This year's Film4 Summer Screen and the Behind the Screen programme in association with BAFTA will include a big screen showing of Raiders of the Lost Ark and indoor screenings of A Matter of Loaf and Death and Raiders with family workshops.

Tucked away off the Strand. Enter through the archway from the Strand, or from Victoria Embankment. Somerset House, Strand, London WC2 (020-7845 4600; www.Somerset-house.org.uk).

Temple in Maitland, FL

Thursday, July 23 at 3:00 PM
Saturday, July 25 at 12:30 PM
INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM.

INDIANA JONES in 35mm Cinemascope on the big screen at Enzian?
It might be a smart idea to go ahead and buy your tickets in advance, especially for the Saturday matinee.

Last Crusade in Beverly, MA

Sunday, Aug. 2
"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"
Lynch Park
Starts at dusk

Picture the drive-in experience without the car.
The Beverly Recreation Department continues its free Sunday Night Movies in the Park Families are invited to bring blankets and beach chairs.

www.bevrec.com.

Rocket Surgeon said:
Summer Film Classics for a Cause: Raiders of the Lost Ark

July 22, 2009 7:30 pm
Akron Civic Theatre

In Partnership with the Greater East Ohio Area Alzheimer?s Association Donations to benefit the Akron Civic Theatre and the Greater East Ohio Area Alzheimer?s Association accepted.

Free admission to all films plus everyone in attendance receives a voucher good for free admission to select 2009-2010 Civic sponsored events.

Only a few more hours and I'll be in Akron experiencing Raiders on the big screen for the 1st time! I'm so geeked for this!

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Screening of Raiders of the Lost Ark

Naperville, Illinois

Hollywood Palms Theater
352 South Route 59

Friday, September 18, 2009 at 7:00pm

Special autograph signing and Q and A with Karen Allen!

the theater isn't even finished being built yet, they said on their website that they will be opening in sept. but no specific date was given . but still can't wait to see the movie again on the big screen and meet Karen Allen

DocWhiskey

I got a message from them at facebook saying they moved the date to September 25th. Hopefully it stays that way.