Indiana Jones - Cinelive cover !

Caparzo

Indiana Jones IV on cover of French Cinelive mag :

(hi-def cover : http://www.nibenay.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/cine-live-indy11.jpg)

cine-live-indy12.jpg

cine-live-indy2.jpg

cine-live-indy4.jpg

cine-live-indy31.jpg

cine-live-indy5.jpg

Blue Jay

OMG these pictures are great!
I especially like the first one! I hope we will get a lot pictures of him without the jacket and his gun belt on!

It is good to have a few more promo shots :)

Did you notice the plane on the bottom of the last two pics?
Could be a plane appearing in the movie?

Maybe.Not Today

These pictures are fantastic. Especialy love the cover pic of indy ( it's like a live version of the teaser poster.

One question though...

Why is Marion so HAPPY?! She's surrounded by Commies!!

angry betty

on the 'spalko' page - is that john hurt on the left? is there perchance more photos to be scanned in. sorry, i don't want to seem greedy! thanks for the great pics

scifiwolf

It's not John Hurt. It's Indy in the catacombs under Venice. Everybody's so eager to see John Hurt that they're seeing him everywhere! lol

I'm loving the pics of Indy in Mexico. Some of my favorite stuff from the trilogy is the Cairo stuff from Raiders. I'm really hoping that we get some good scenes in the Mexican marketplace.

(y)

Spriggan Jones

scifiwolf said:
I'm loving the pics of Indy in Mexico. Some of my favorite stuff from the trilogy is the Cairo stuff from Raiders. I'm really hoping that we get some good scenes in the Mexican marketplace.

(y)

Judging by the way the women are dressed I wouldn't say it's Mexico, looks more like Peru.

Blue Jay

Maybe.Not Today said:
These pictures are fantastic. Especialy love the cover pic of indy ( it's like a live version of the teaser poster.

One question though...

Why is Marion so HAPPY?! She's surrounded by Commies!!

I think it is more or less the teaser poster more so than the german cinema cover with indy and the gun in his hand.

scifiwolf

Spriggan Jones said:
Judging by the way the women are dressed I wouldn't say it's Mexico, looks more like Peru.
Yeah - I keep thinking Mexico because I keep associating the movie with the ruins in that country, as those are the ones with which I am more familiar.

Yvonne

Thanks for the info, Caparzo. Much appreciated!

On that cover, I think that Indy's hat looks a little smaller than it does in the movie, but that's probably the angle of the shot.

MattJones

Link is not being nice to me... Is there a reason for this? :confused:

EDIT: AWESOME...

If I was to warrant a guess, I'd say that Marion is about to do the "Indiana Jones... Always knew someday you'd come walking back through my door" or some variation of that.

Last edited:
Sakis said:
From the same site two more photos of Harrison as Indy.

Sakis... it's so funny how your breaking news is always a day or two late. :rolleyes:

Dr. Sartorius posted those last night in the New Pictures thread...