IDC - Indy Droolers Club

Indy~Annie

-Jones- said:
There's no problem, really ;). You can calm down, my lady ^^.

I'm not going crazy....but after reading my self again it did sound like i did.lol

I just didn't want you thinking i was copying.

me's is a gooooood Indy fan.:whip:

Canyon

Girls. I am so sorry that I have not been around. :eek:

Believe it or not, I have been to the States twice this year, and have met someone very special, but more on that later. :D :eek: ;)

KOTCS is not out in the UK on DVD yet, but I got a copy when I was in the States together with a fantastic mini Crystal Skull.(y)

4525725451a9122810832o.jpg

Gosh. I just love this picture because I think that Harrison/Indy looks so incredibly sexy!!!
swoon6we.gif

Mutt: "Dad. What do you mean, the drooler's are here?" Indy:"I mean son, the droolers ARE HERE!!!" LOL
Shortround-roll.gif

4525725451a9122960408o.jpg

Sakis, that is a GREAT last crusade shot! (y) I've seen plenty like that but not that exact one. ;)

fatima

(y) lool Jones, you are a sweet guy!! I drool for that pic not only to see a great smile of Harrison but to see Karen as well she looks fantastic and so happy there! great pic!

Indyologist

Nice pics, ladies. Verrry Niiiice! :D It's great to see that this thread that I started waaaaay back in 2004 is 30 pages strong!

I only wish I had a way to capture DVD images myself so I could submit some dreamy pics, too. Oh well.

And don't forget, this thread is for posting romantic stories you may have written starring your lovely selves and you-know-who! If they are too long to be included here, perhaps you'd like to include a link to it or share it with us in some other way.

Keep Indy's gorgeousness coming, girls!

Canyon

Ladies, I'm back and intend to post a lot more often.

Raiders%20Rare.8.jpg

Now, where are my lovely lady droolers?
I%20think%20I'm%20gonna%20faint!.jpg

Indy%20on%20a%20horse%20looking%20absolutely%20gorgeous!.bmp

Indiana_Jones_4_Pics_11.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome back (again!:p ) Canyon!

LMAO at the second pic and caption. (y)

How are things up in Bristol?

Canyon

Hey Violet, good to see you! Hope you are well!

Apart from having a nasty virus, things are pretty good. I met a guy in the States a couple of years ago (whilst on an Indy summit) and now we are involved in a relationship, so I am no longer single. :D

How are things with you?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Canyon said:
Hey Violet, good to see you! Hope you are well!

Apart from having a nasty virus, things are pretty good. I met a guy in the States a couple of years ago (whilst on an Indy summit) and now we are involved in a relationship, so I am no longer single. :D

How are things with you?

Oh wow! I'm so happy for you! :D Sorry to hear about the virus.

I've just graduated from my film degree (did so with a job(y) ). Am looking for a better one (am in a couple of interviews at the moment, we'll see how it goes). Still single, though. :p

Canyon

Violet Indy said:
Oh wow! I'm so happy for you! :D Sorry to hear about the virus.

I've just graduated from my film degree (did so with a job(y) ). Am looking for a better one (am in a couple of interviews at the moment, we'll see how it goes). Still single, though. :p

Aww, thanks hon!

Many congratulations on your degree and the job! *claps* (y)

Girls, keep on droolin! and Indy black, always great see more droolers! :D

Indy Black

Congrats on the degree Violet Indy(y)
My boyfriend gives his nod of approval to the Harrison Ford photo's:hat:
Kind of funny being one of the few male Indy droolers.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Too much Harrison...not enough 'Indy'

I don't know why I didn't change this thread title earlier :p ladies....

33286457.jpg

Canyon

Great to see you around, Horsey! :D

I hate to say it, but I think he's a bit young for me there. :p

Pale Horse

Staff member
:blushing....

Well, I am always around...not much to talk about, anymore. I just can't believe we didn't correct this irony long ago....

(besides, I couldn't find a current image of Correy)