New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

I just got the update to the KOTCS Media Kit.. this update comes with a DVD copy of the KOTCS Teaser Trailer and an OFFICIAL Indiana Jones Bullwhip ( It is nowhere close to official Looking...HOWEVER, it is Official LOL! )

4152_1.jpg

41a0_1.jpg

metalinvader

What mask are you guys talking about?

Wait..Are you talking about the mask of Agamemnon that comes with the Cemetery warrior or did I totally miss something in the trailer? :confused:

Last edited:

Ska

I don't remember him holding the Mask of Agamenon in the teaser/trailer.

He was holding a shuvel when he turned around...right before the shot of the Nazca warriors approaching.

tnswman

Ok, Here we go!! I am going to start with The INDIANA JONES with TEMPLE PITFALL deluxe set.....Folks, The Indy figures are BEAUTIFUL and DAMN NEAR PERFECT!!!

010-2.jpg

011.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

028-2.jpg

030-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

041.jpg

035.jpg

033-1.jpg

036.jpg

034.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

052-1.jpg

You folks have no idea how fun this line is going to be.

tnswman

Here is the GERMAN with MOTORCYCLE deluxe set.

I was not expecting the Figure or the cycle to have this kind of detail.

018-1.jpg

016.jpg

019-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

020.jpg

025-1.jpg

022.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

tnswman

And at last, The infamous MIGHTY MUGGS....I still do not like these LOL!! Happy to have them but I don't like em :gun: :sick:

006-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

049-1.jpg

050-1.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

046-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Just what I have been waiting for!! Thank you so much, TNSWMAN!

Whoohoo! Terrific - thanks for the pics!! :whip:

LOL!! you are welcome!!! Now if I don't get kicked off for making a tripple post, we can enjoy these.

ChromiumBlue37

Those traps are nice mini-playsets! So detailed!
Happy that Hasbro took liberties and thought to include spikes with skulls and removeable snakes! Those little details are so much fun.

The German soldier and motorcycle are much more details than I had hoped for. All examples are just STUNNING!! :D

tnswman

I totally mean what I say, NO PHOTO can show the amazing detail that is on both the figures and the trap sets.

ChromiumBlue37

Wish I could say how EXCITED I am right now! The German on Motorcycle is the first TLC toy ever! The pitfall trap is the first IJ PLAYSET since the Well of Souls/Map Room/Streets of Cairo back in 1983!!

Yay!!! (y)

ChromiumBlue37

Does it look like the base of the pitfall will fit the base of the Idol trap? There is a curved indention on the side of the right side of the base. Looks like we might get a few differently sculpted snakes, too. Tarantulas would have been perfect. They would make a great pack-in for the Sapito action figure!

tnswman

yeah, It does...it has a tab that fits into it there are vipers and cobra's included...two sculpts of snakes.

The_Raiders

Tnswmn, those are ssoo cool!!! I can't wait to get some of my own MAy 1st :D I like the Indy figs with the more articualted legs, so I'll probably get the one with the horse. ;)

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Tnswmn, those are ssoo cool!!! I can't wait to get some of my own MAy 1st :D I like the Indy figs with the more articualted legs, so I'll probably get the one with the horse. ;)
the Indy figure with the horse is articulated like the Kenner figures so he can sit on it.. the most articulated deluxe figure comes with the Idol trap.

ChromiumBlue37

People keep complaining about how they don't like the ROTLA Indy figure. I don't see how, as we are getting many different versions so soon!

TNSWMAN, do you have any other deluxe Indy figures not mentioned yet? The Arabian Horse or the Temple Trap?