Fedora

Oh so its not the same hat used in the movie??can u buy one like they used in the movie?if u can , where can u buy it??is that hat worse than the beaver hat of adventure bilt? :D totally confused

VP

Moderator Emeritus
That hat is like the hat used in the movie. Not the hat used in the movie. They used dozens of fedoras in the movies and nobody knows where they are.

That hat is worse than the beaver AB, but it's still a great hat.

I recommend that you join the Club Obi Wan when it gets back online.

Aaron, you know I feel about the same way. This is the lamest forum I ever seen but seems I always like to return a visit from time to time.

Hi there gladhatter, and yes i could use some ed on hats that´s why I am already member in all the forums i can lol, sometimes its hard to be active on all, thanks for the link and btw just registered myself there, seems some of my gearheads friends have already done do too.

Regards from Spain, ;)

Ps. No i dont think this is a lame forum, but hey just my view on that :D

Hey LJ its not lame at all I just like to stir the pot a bit . unlike some I think Gilles is one fine and fair guy. Unfortunatly I rarely can share the belief system of many onf the members here but i sure do like to talk with them on occassion.

All in all not a bad bunch of guys and gals.

Wheres Monkey ?

lol no prob Mr. Gladhatter we all have different opinions on different people you cant please everybody ^^ Hope to see you more around this forum ;)

Regards from Spain :D

Could not agree with you more. I hope to get over here more often as well. I have been looking for some threads to join in on here already.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
We forgot to tie monkey up and he ran away when a band of gypies went rolling by.

To be honest, I'm not sure why that little furball isn't around anymore. He just kind of faded away.

Sure hate to hear that about Monkey but so it goes. Is any of the other folks still around or all gone now. I see VP on most of the forums.