puzzle3.jpg

puzzle4.jpg

puzzle5.jpg

puzzle6.jpg

puzzle.jpg

puzzle1.jpg

IndyTheBest

Okay :(

I do have the "Marvel Super Special 30 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" comic, but, as I've canceled my good internet service (and now I'm using ye ol' dial-up) I can't Upload a 60mb file.... '-' that's bad... :mad:

Cliff Gobler

JuniorJones said:
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..

sprockertsmall.jpg

It's been six weeks since this was posted and I don't think "sprocket" is going to make his presence felt - any chance we're ever going to see this?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Cliff Gobler said:
It's been six weeks since this was posted and I don't think "sprocket" is going to make his presence felt - any chance we're ever going to see this?

Wow, has it been six weeks. Life is just passing by...

JuniorJones said:
Wow, has it been six <strike>weeks</strike>. Life is just passing by...
An impressive breakdown of the military modeler issue...thanks. This thread is on steroids.

Love the tank detail...:hat: Like the watermark!

Last edited:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
An impressive breakdown of the military modeler issue...thanks. This thread is on steroids.

Love the tank detail...:hat: Like the watermark!

One does try to keep things fresh in hope that other will take the time and share in this thread.

The watermark is very special, it's my BADGE of honor as I belong to a very special CLUB!!;)

But what a lovely boy polite boy you are! Here's more TOSH...:D

001a-2.jpg

002a-2.jpg

003a-1.jpg

005a-3.jpg

007a.jpg

JuniorJones said:
One does try to keep things fresh in hope that other will take the time and share in this thread.
Hope springs eternal...I see you've dropped your "badge"...is this courage?
...don't be surprised when you see it in spanish!
Looks ceramic!

007a.jpg

JuniorJones said:
But what a lovely boy polite boy you are! Here's more TOSH...:D
Its early yet...

Oh, and until I have something to volley, I'll just complain:

johnmcenroescowl_display_image.jpg

Last edited:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
The badge will be coming back as I feel the magpies circling over the 1500+ images including many items never shared before..but I want to do one last thing before I do before the watermark returns.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:
The badge will be coming back as I feel the magpies circling over the 1500+ images including many items never shared before..but I want to do one last thing before I do before the watermark returns.

What a pity.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Sakis said:
What a pity.

It is.

Unfortunately, within our community we have members who are only interest in the profit value of an item rather that it's communal worth. It a sad state of affairs that we have members that do this and it something that really do not wish encourage.

Sites like ebay are awash with bootleggers profiteering from the good nature of fans (Posters, Lobby/Production Stills, Comics etc) and I personally do not want to be associated or implicated with this kind of activity and therefore I feel the need for additional protective measures.

The material I post is simply for reference purposes to supporting debate within our community and should be seen as such. If you PM me, with good reason, I will provide you the full scan.

However, I have one last item that I will post because I love it and feel that it needs to be out-there before the watermark returns....

loveindy.jpg

Enjoy!!

JuniorJones said:
I have one last item that I will post because...
Does your wife know about you and Indy?

Nevermind.

Regarding your bootlegging comments, there ARE too many pilot fish out there feeding...

I've come across some ebay scumbags in my time, but one actually offered to replace copyright info they had removed to complete a sale.

WOW.:sick:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Does your wife know about you and Indy?

No...although I get the feeling she may just suspect something.:D :D

Rocket Surgeon said:
Regarding your bootlegging comments, there ARE too many pilot fish out there feeding...

I've come across some ebay scumbags in my time, but one actually offered to replace copyright info they had removed to complete a sale.

WOW.:sick:

It's sad that fans are being exploited in this way.

The incident following the YIJ poster really made me reassess the way I was doing things as magpies really fed well from that and it was disappointung to see us being exploited. In other cases, I've seen sellers hawk prints of the never released Steranko production stills along with others touting .cbr versions of the comics.

I guess this is the nature of living in a digital environment and hope that people could at least show a bit of diginity and give a litte respect to themselves and others.

One does live in hope.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:
No...although I get the feeling she may just suspect something.:D :D

The incident following the YIJ poster really made me reassess the way I was doing things as magpies really fed well from that and it was disappointung to see us being exploited. In other cases, I've seen sellers hawk prints of the never released Steranko production stills along with others touting .cbr versions of the comics.

I guess this is the nature of living in a digital environment and hope that people could at least show a bit of diginity and give a litte respect to themselves and others.

One does live in hope.

What YIJ poster incident?

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:

What a shame. And I was thinking about joining this site this morning after I found an Indy art work. And what a lame excuse. I see your point now although I'd love to see any future uploads from you with no watermarks.

Anyway, since we are at Digital Versions, if anyone wants the new IMAX poster he can find it here for free:
http://www.impawards.com/1981/raiders_of_the_lost_ark_ver6_xxlg.html

JuniorJones said:
Screw the fans! What's sad is the exploitation of:

JuniorJones said:
prints of the never released Steranko production stills...

Personally, I would love to have Steranko's pre-production paintings poster sized but I know he doesn't have the rights HIMSELF to publish them. So he said in an interview.

I'm struggling over purchasing 2 posters that I have have deep misgivings about. One is an obvious reprint of the Raiders British Quad and the other a poster size reprint of the Temple Australian Daybill, both $15...

I may not be able to help myself, especially the Mike Vaughn Temple Painting.

The big problem is the worry that the crackdown against douchebag poachers will handcuff the fair use fans.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
I'm struggling over purchasing 2 posters that I have have deep misgivings about. One is an obvious reprint of the Raiders British Quad and the other a poster size reprint of the Temple Australian Daybill, both $15...

Unless you have a personal relationship with seller it can be nightmare especially the rarer european edition - although I have seen some seller using the DB versions with the fold mark reprinted!!

Rocket Surgeon said:
The big problem is the worry that the crackdown against douchebag poachers will handcuff the fair use fans.

It only a matter of time and this may effect the self-created fan market.