What Character Would You Most Like an Unexpected Cameo From?

What Unexpected Cameo Would You like to see?

• Willie Scott

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Short Round

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Captain Blumberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sallah

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Katanga

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Henry Jones Sr.

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • "Eye Love You" Girl

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

scifiwolf

I don't want any cameos. Although, I think bergstrom is on to something with Jar-Jar getting shot - I'd love to see him take a bullet in one of those stupid eyes...

ReggieSnake

bonoferox said:
No love for Blumberg?
He'd be pretty old...we're talking 22 years after ToD.

Jock is my choice;), but since he's not an option I'll go with Henry Sr. Sallah would be next on my list, but I think his appearance would be a little forced since the story is (seemingly) taking place no where near Egypt.

Nurhachi1991

Sallah all the way he was my second favorite character

Henry Jones Sr. would be great but i would rather see Sallah

What about a Cameo from Fedora? wait would he still be alive he looked about in his mid thirties in 1912

Just cause Sallah is arabian doesnt mean he has to be in egypt all the time

maybe sallah moved with his family from egypt during World War 2 because the nazis were in Africa

crowmagnumman

bonoferox said:
No love for Blumberg?

I might vote for him, but the actor that played him died recently. So I'll let him rest in peace.

Sallah is who I voted for. I love that guy.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing either Short Round or Willie. I just love Temple of Doom, and I always wanted to know what happened to Willie and especially Shorty.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
herr gruber said:
Willie could appear at Indy's wedding scene-if there is one. She could flutter her eyelids at him and Indy would realise he prefers Willie's beauty over Marion's brawn and runs off with her. A nice shock ending. Cue the credits.

*hits Herr Gruber with a frying pan!*

Anyway... I already got the cameo I wanted. However I still would like to see Henry Snr in this movie somewhere. (y)

UltimateManGod

I think Sallah would feel very forced in the film, even as a cameo. There are no signs of any locations even near Egypt for the film, so he would essentially be shoved in just because. I voted Henry Sr. because I think it would actually work without feeling forced in, and because I'm still slightly holding out on the fact that Connery said all that retirement stuff to throw everyone off track for his surprise part in the film. I will not go in expecting to see him at all though. I just think that it would be nice, and a little trickery fron Connery would make it more interesting.

crowmagnumman

bonoferox said:
Didn't know he died. That's sad.

Yeah, I can't remember how long ago it was. I read it on the main page something like a year ago. Read about Pat Roach and Amrish Puri dying on theraider main page too. Too many Indy trilogy actors dying off. It's sad.

Dr Jones

Willie's alright....a bit of a laugh!

Of course, Henry would be cool as would Sallah...but may be too expected, so a little cameo from a lesser popular character would raise a smile!

(y)