Name the quote! (fixed - seemingly the thread starter forgot to take his QOT&E)

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
CORRECT! And nope! Its from Austin powers International Man of Mystery. (#1)

How about this one:
"Big Badda Boom!"

Hint: Bruce Willus film...
The Fifth Element

"It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told."

Short Round

No Ticket said:
The Russian dude form Rocky IV!!

"I must've drank me at least fourteen dr. peppers."

Forest Gump in Forest Gump... actually it's fifteen dr. peppers. lol

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.":gun:

Niteshade007

gear guardian said:
... It's in the first one too, when Dr. Evil ejects the guy into the flame pit and he doesn't die...

CONTINUATION JOKE!

Oh, I thought the line was "You shot me! You shot me right in the ar-!" Unless I'm thinking of another scene completely...

Short Round said:
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

"What are you going to do, charge me with smoking?"

No Ticket

Niteshade007 said:
"What are you going to do, charge me with smoking?"

Basic Instinct

[in answer to the question, "are those live rounds?"]
"Seven-six-two millimeter. *click*"

Niteshade007

Ah, that's a good movie, depressing ending, though. Full Metal Jacket.

"The moment I meet an attractive woman, I have to start pretending I have no desire to make love to her."

Kingsley

Niteshade007 said:
Ah, that's a good movie, depressing ending, though. Full Metal Jacket.

"The moment I meet an attractive woman, I have to start pretending I have no desire to make love to her."
Cary Grant! in North by Northwest

"You can't blame me. They've been making statues for some two thousand years, and I've only been collecting for five."

Niteshade007

Psycho

"I would love to go live with you in your castle, just like in a fairy tale...I just couldn't live with myself! So don't pretend this is a happy ending!"

Gear

Hmmmmm..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I give...

sarah navarro said:
"Im just a sweet transvestite from Transulvania":D

You beat me to it. :p

Rocky Horror Picture Show. :p

Now...

"I want really big ****, out to here, so the audience can see 'em get all cut up and crushed on the dashboard."

Niteshade007

sarah navarro said:
"Im just a sweet transvestite from Transulvania":D

Rocky Horror Picture Show

ResidentAlien said:
"I want really big ****, out to here, so the audience can see 'em get all cut up and crushed on the dashboard."

Crash

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."