Paul Walker as Indiana's son in IV

suzieqd24

My seventeen year old son came up with a brilliant idea! Indi should have a son in the 4th installment and the actor should be Paul Walker (8 Below). He would be perfect. I just had to get that off my chest. Too bad we fans can't suggest stuff like this to the movie makers.:whip:

Finn

Staff member
A troll? A someone who's serious? A someone who forgot to take the medication this morning?

Eh, whatever, welcome to The Raven.

Jay R. Zay

Finn said:
A troll? A someone who's serious? A someone who forgot to take the medication this morning?

what finn actually meant to say is, it's a pleasure to finally meet the competition. :p

Webley

Indy already has a sun and his name is Short Round and I now we would all love to see him in the next movie:rolleyes: Well maybe not all of us.

Chris Jones

Indy doesn't need a son, he's probably never goign to settle down anyways, lol. In each film its a new girl and then we never see them again, lol.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
It'll most likely be a daughter, but I am open to the idea of a son. Paul Walker on the other hand...not so much.

phatr32

god dam! one thing worse than having a son do his stuff is having a daughter do his stuff!!

ill be happy with an older indiana jones.

steve

Webley

If the Indiana Jones name was slapped on a piece of poo poo I would stand around it go oh ah oh ah:D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Aaron H said:
It'll most likely be a daughter, but I am open to the idea of a son. Paul Walker on the other hand...not so much.

I agree. I read in a George Lucas biography (a rather recent one, can't remember the author) that in the pre-prod phase of ToD, GL wanted a young teen girl as a sidekick instead of SS's idea of a little boy who aspires to be like Indy. Since, we know from the previous films GL tends to use things that are put on the shelf, so a daughter adopted or biological is much more likely than a son.

qwerty

Imagine that Indy was real and he really had a daughter. And you marry her. That would make Indy your father in law. That would be awsome.
Instead of your father in law showing you how to fish Indy would take you to his advantures.
"Look now, my son in law, I will show you how to properly jump of the clif, open your jacket and use it as a parachute.
Let's see first how would you do it, and then I am going to tell you what you did wrong." - Indy
":sick:" - Me

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
LOL, Qwerty:)...Continuing on from what I said about the unused idea of a teen girl sidekick, there was another unused idea about Marion, written in the same bio of GL. It was intended originally that Marion would be in all of the films (There was a Paramount contract stating there would be 5 sequels to Raiders) and the two would follow the path that Rick and Evee in the Mummy films have... until a few things about ToD pre prod that allowed none of that to happen.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I don't recall any eye protection in Frank Marshall's Eight Below. Hopefully that didn't affect Paul Walker's vision for the DMV.