a few weeks?!

wolfgang

a few weeks?!?! hold your breath everyone, in a few weeks the script will be finished and we'll know the truth :D:D:D

DrJones56

IndyFan
Just because it's finished doesn't mean we'll know anything for sure, not at all. I doubt that Spielberg would let anyone but Ford, Lucas, and Williams see it for a while.

I'm just sayin, don't get your hopes up.

wolfgang

Ah, come on, don't spoil it. we are getting closer and closer everytime. I know is not much now but it is good news

00Kevin

Indyfan
as Aaron (or DrJones56 as you know him) said, It's not ganna be anything big, if we don't know what's ganna happen now, then we arn't ganna know in a few weeks when all that has been done is diolog screenplay and details, the story has been done for a while I'm sure, and perfecting it doesn't mean that we, the fans, will get anything

anyways......do you have an estimated date?

bob

There has got to be an official announcement soon (before the year is out) telling us the title and an extrememly vague synopisis. But i think the date that we will find out what Indy IV is was fixed a long time ago....

My money is on late summer or Autumn

DrJones56

IndyFan
Well, again, old folks, what happened with LC? When did they reveal the title?

I seriously don't think we'll know until mid 2004, but you never know. That's about the time we found out the AOTC title.

But I just don't want people to get their hopes up, but still, anything can happen.