How many people play Young Indy ?

There is some on-line reference, and I understand the wiki-ness of all things posted on line, however can any one shed light on a child named "Boutalat", credited as "Toddler Indy" in the Young Indiana Jones episode: My First Adventure.

There's been passing reference, but "Boutalat" seems REALLY similar to (Neil) Boulane who played "Baby Indy"...

:dead:

Stoo

I don't think they are one and the same. The scenes were probably filmed very close to each other and the L'il Indys are clearly 1-2 years different in age. Add to that that Neil Boulane already played a baby Jesus in a '95 movie (a few years before the new linking segments were shot). Yes, the names are similar but it looks like it's just a coincidence.

So, the answer to your question is: 4.

Thanks, but references are nearly impossible to locate. Not that I don't believe your word, (you seem mostly reasonable and as skeptical as I am), but I'm looking for some other reference, corroberatation and confirmation.

Last edited:

Stoo

There's also that anonymous British(?) kid in the new ending of the Egypt chapter in "My First Adventure" that was filmed during the production of "Phantom Menace".

Not including stuntmen, that makes for a total of *at least* 6.

1) Neil Boulane
2) Boutalat
3) Corey Carrier
4) Anonymous
5) Sean Patrick Flanery
6) Laird Malamed (y)

If someone out there knows the name of the anonymous kid, please speak up!:whip:

Stoo said:
Not including stuntmen, that makes for a total of *at least* 6.
Inspired a few bumps we did...impecable timing too.

Before heading to the "stunt list" we might have run into a resource to bolster the lineup!

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Inspired a few bumps we did...impecable timing too.

Before heading to the "stunt list" we might have run into a resource to bolster the lineup!
Indeed!(y) The anonymous kid's name was mentioned in those other bumped threads. His name is Amin Chourou. (I knew it was around here somewhere but couldn't remember.)

Now that stunt guy, Bret Culpepper, has come forward, the total is 7.