Bible verse of the day

arkfinder

?For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.?- Jeremiah 29:11

Nurhachi1991

Good luck on this thread and prepare to be bashed by almost everyone.

I think it's a good idea and I will look at this verse today :)

jamesdude

Nurhachi1991 said:
Good luck on this thread and prepare to be bashed by almost everyone.

I think it's a good idea and I will look at this verse today :)

as much as i am a christian. i dont think this thread is a good idea so i kinda agree with Nurhachi here. no offence.

but a bible verse: "For god so loved the world that he gave his only son" -John 3:16

the only verse that i have memorized.

By the way does anyone live in the Los Angeles area? i go to a church called the Dream Center and i was wondering if anyone else goes to that church

No Ticket

"And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched for his hand and caught him, and said unto him. O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?" - Matthew 14:29-31

"And Luke then said I don't believe it! and Yoda replied unto him, That is why you fail." - ANH:EPV

Gear

No Ticket said:
"And Luke then said I don't believe it! and Yoda replied unto him, That is why you fail." - ANH:EPV

LOL!

"And Crypto spoke forth I am the son of the statue with the pigeon crap on it?! and Arthropox declared unto him All humans shall worship Arkvoodle!" - DaH:2

Stoo

Not my religion but:

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth.
He breaketh the bow and snappeth the spear in sunder.
He burneth the chariot in the fire.

Be still and know that I am G_d.
I will be exalted among the heathen.
I will be exalted in the earth.
The Lord of Hosts is with us!

(Psalm 46:9)

metalinvader

Do not withhold discipline from a child. If you beat him with a rod, he will not die. If you beat him with the rod, you will save his life from Sheol.

(Proverbs 23:13-14)

Indy~Annie

this is the one bible school made me memorize.

"Let your light shine so that everyone can see the good that you do,Matthew.5"

:D

cool thread!

Pale Horse

Staff member
"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men."

Whoops, wrong thread