Can we get Indy around the globe ?

InexorableTash

Le Saboteur said:
I intensely dislike the idea of being forced into somebody else's timetable despite the wonderful reasoning, so please send Indy back to inky for his tour. He can send him back this way at his leisure.

Check - that's a plan. Gives me a little more time to collect my photos.

I picked up a special insert for the diary on Tuesday, too.

Stoo

inky_skin said:
Those last couple of shots illustrate everything I wanted this project to be - a means of bringing the Raven community together offline. Bravo.
I wholeheartedly agree, Inky! It's wonderful that the guys passed the baton in person and it's always nice to see the faces of the hosts. Great additions to the project.

Awesome job, Nick. Love your duplicate Indy clones, too! (With those 3 together, I can imagine a 'See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil' scenario!)
InexorableTash said:
The little guy and I did go for a walk around my part of the city yesterday, and while I'm not ready to share everything, I thought Stoo would appreciate this one:

HOORAY! Indy made it to the Musée Méchanique!(y) I suspect we'll be seeing him with the WW2 submarine that it is permanently docked right next to it. If not, Tash gets 10 lashes from one of his OWN whips!:whip:
Le Saboteur said:
Just don't show him how bad the playfield looks these days!
Say it ain't so, Sabo.:eek: The machine's playfield didn't look too worn down in September 2008!:D

inky_skin

The Drifter said:
I guess that I'll never have a chance to be a part of this. Had tons on great places in mind also. :(

What makes you think you can't participate Drifter ? It's an ongoing project...

inky_skin

The Drifter said:
I have asked for a few years now, and it has been a no-go every time for some reason.

I've never said no - you want in, you're in. He just may not reach you any time soon.

The Drifter

inky_skin said:
I've never said no - you want in, you're in. He just may not reach you any time soon.

I was not talking about you, friend. But, I do want in, and if it takes a long time; that is fine with me. And thanks.

InexorableTash

Welcome back to San Francisco, Indy

InexorableTash said:
A request for the San Francisco folks - please try and recreate this shot:

indygoldengate.jpg

InexorableTash

inky_skin said:
Stunning shot regardless, but I'm not familiar with the art. Care to enlighten me ?

It's pre-production art for the game "Staff of Kings". See page 5 of this thread for details.

Thanks for waiting folks. Here we go... let the adventure begin!

InexorableTash

I'd love to stop...

TravellingIndyinSanFrancisco_005.jpg

I'd love to stop and grab a bite at the Ferry Building, but I have a meeting with Wah Chang and I can't be late.

InexorableTash

The line for the Cable Car is too long. I better walk. Maybe I'll catch one later.

TravellingIndyinSanFrancisco_006.jpg

NOTE: That's actually a really short line at the Powell turnaround. I had lousy luck capturing a long line. Also, never wait there. Walk one block up and catch it at the unmarked stop in front of the H&M.

InexorableTash

Wah Chang said he had a lead...

TravellingIndyinSanFrancisco_008.jpg

Wah Chang said he had a lead on some... merchandise that hit the market. If I'm right, it might lead me to the lost temple of Chaac-Mool.