Star Wars Celebration V

Hey all!

Just starting this thread in the hopes we might all meet up at (Star Wars) Celebration V taking place in Orlando, FL on August 12-15th, 2010.

So keep this thread alive and confirm your attendance. While there may not be any IJ events there is the possibility of product being shown as all the major manufacturers will be in attendance (Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Hasbro (?), etc).

We're booked and confirmed! So I'm looking forward to possibly meeting some of you in the Sunshine State :)

Les

UIMJ

I understand the correlation here, but is there Indy stuff at these conventions? Never been to one...

Eric Solo

I plan to be there all 4 days. I'll probably go as Indy the first day or two. At Celebration 4 there was not much official (if any) Indy stuff, but I saw several Indy costumers in there. Man, it's gonna be hot in AUGUST in FLORIDA. Good thing I have that lightweight Todd's jacket!(y)

Eric Solo

Indy at Star Wars Celebration V

Here's me crashing a Star Wars party in Orlando August 2010.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Major Eaton said:
Strangely, the pic is not showing for me.:confused:

Because he's trying to post a link from Facebook as an image.

Eric, you're going to want to try that again, most likely right-clicking on the image you want in order to get a URL that ends with .jpg, somehow opening the image in a new tab.